2021 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

archangel2

May 19, 2019
players up for trades for higher picks

Dougie Hamilton and Bergereon are available for higher picks

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
After a remarkably awful start to my season, Its time to revamp and change the future of my team.

After coming short winning last year, its clear I was more like the Rangers, instead of the blues.

I am completely overhauling my team.
FULL SALE mode
Everybody is available.

Come to me with offers for Draft picks + Young Keeper type players.

Thank you everybody!

Attachments

• 12C1A571-06F6-4F6A-B552-31833D61001B.png
    12C1A571-06F6-4F6A-B552-31833D61001B.png
    245 KB · Views: 1
  • 1149CCF9-55CD-4F0A-86EF-BBD034327450.png
    1149CCF9-55CD-4F0A-86EF-BBD034327450.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: FacepalmBenning

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
LB BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE IS IN BUSINESS

Quick Note: Obviously, with my extremely poor start, it's time for myself to look forward to the future of my roster. While most of my players are currently available, I will not trade them for low value just due to rushed moves.

That being said, Since my team is obviously at this stage, I am putting basically everybody available to be had, including players I would never think about trading like Vasilevskiy rielly or crosby.
This opportunity for the league is very rare, to have so many big names potentially available, so early in the season.
Of course once they start producing like normal (most will), they will be much harder to obtain.
Happy Shopping!

3 Tiers
Red - Expensive
Blue - Pricy
Green - Cheaper

Andrei Vasilevskiy
Morgan Rielly
Sidney Crosby

Pekka Rinne
Claude Giroux
Blake Wheeler
Phil Kessel

Sam Reinhart
Clayton Keller
Josh Bailey
Shayne Gostisbehere
Esa Lindell
Zach Hyman
Joonas Donskoi

Important Notes:
- Both my goalies are Elite/Great fantasy goalies who are having off years.
(Vasilevskiy holds significantly higher value)
- Giroux is currently ranked 46 in scoring, having a slower start than usual. Claude Giroux <-- For his stats

- Morgan Rielly is an elite Defender, Having a average start to the year Morgan Rielly <-- For his stats
- Crosby is currently injured, still value him highly very highly.
- Wheeler/ kessel are currently having down seasons, both have shown elite fantasy numbers for years.
- I am looking for Young players + Draft Picks (based on tiers)

Happy shopping everybody: Send as many offers as you like, I am on yahoo constantly, I check it regularly.
You may also at ANY time send me PM on HF boards, I will answer as soon as I see.

Last edited:
Reactions: FacepalmBenning

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I really like the effort you put in those posts, LB. Noticed and appreciated. :thumbu:

Bah, boooo CRD getting prime defensemen.

Reactions: CRDragon

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Yikes, let this be a lesson into not proposing trades while drunk....

Hopefully this one works out for me and I really did need to turn one of my centres into a winger, but wow. Not super happy with it haha...

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Meh, I'm not too worried about it I just think the picks were too much.

O'Reilly was one of 5 straight centres in my lineup. Turning him into a pair of wingers, especially a pair that can both play RW, is big. I only had 3 RW on my roster. Hart was struggling and at times I doubt that he'll ever become a top tier starter. We shall see. Also there's a chance he gets above his rookie games this year, but that'll more likely come next year. Elliott is waiver wire material that is only rosterable cause of Hart's aforementioned struggles. If I can find a 3rd goalie to help me fill that void then I think I look pretty good coming out of this trade.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
LB BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE IS IN BUSINESS

Quick Note: Obviously, with my extremely poor start, it's time for myself to look forward to the future of my roster. While most of my players are currently available, I will not trade them for low value just due to rushed moves.

That being said, Since my team is obviously at this stage, I am putting basically everybody available to be had, including players I would never think about trading like Vasilevskiy rielly or crosby.
This opportunity for the league is very rare, to have so many big names potentially available, so early in the season.
Of course once they start producing like normal (most will), they will be much harder to obtain.
Happy Shopping!

3 Tiers
Red - Expensive
Blue - Pricy
Green - Cheaper

Andrei Vasilevskiy
Morgan Rielly
Sidney Crosby

Pekka Rinne
Claude Giroux
Blake Wheeler
Phil Kessel

Sam Reinhart
Clayton Keller
Josh Bailey
Shayne Gostisbehere
Esa Lindell
Zach Hyman
Joonas Donskoi

Important Notes:
- Both my goalies are Elite/Great fantasy goalies who are having off years.
(Vasilevskiy holds significantly higher value)
- Giroux is currently ranked 46 in scoring, having a slower start than usual. Claude Giroux <-- For his stats

- Morgan Rielly is an elite Defender, Having a average start to the year Morgan Rielly <-- For his stats
- Crosby is currently injured, still value him highly very highly.
- Wheeler/ kessel are currently having down seasons, both have shown elite fantasy numbers for years.
- I am looking for Young players + Draft Picks (based on tiers)

Happy shopping everybody: Send as many offers as you like, I am on yahoo constantly, I check it regularly.
You may also at ANY time send me PM on HF boards, I will answer as soon as I see.
Bump for visibility

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Lots of offers, looking for more quality over quantity ty!

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Just get rid of Elliott, he was basically a drop for me anyway

There’s no way I wanna void this deal tho, It was agreed-upon through Yahoo by both parties.

@CaptainBo is honourable guy, Theres no way I can see him go back on this due to some yahoo or roster error.
I resent the offer without Elliott

thanks guys

Last edited:

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
The trade is confirmed and completed. Please redo it on Yahoo, the trade will not be reversed. This has to be done Yahoo because picks are involved.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad