GDT: 2019-20 GM#7 LA Kings vs Buffalo Sabres @7:30pm 10/17/19

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I mean jeez they had like 15 shots to end that period and how many grade A chances missed the net? Like 5 or 6 that just straight up high and wide. If they don't get a goal to start next period the games done

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
WE've had some bad shooting for years but I'm hard pressed to remember a game when our dudes treat the opposing goalie with the respect of Tretiak or some shit.

How many more shots can the glass handle?

Reactions: bland and tny760

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
WE've had some bad shooting for years but I'm hard pressed to remember a game when our dudes treat the opposing goalie with the respect of Tretiak or some ****.

every shot is high and wide, every pass reception is fumbled

not a good look

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
arthur is our only hope
OQkz6sG.png

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
sit kempe for grundstrom, sit roy for bjornfot

I have no problem saying these guys aren't ready but then send them back FFS so they can actually play minutes. Seems very strange, especially for Grundstrom.

every shot is high and wide, every pass reception is fumbled

not a good look

Every meal a banquet, every paycheck a fortune, every formation a parade!

Reactions: Mit Yarrum

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I mean, I figured they'd check out eventually, but I didn't expect them to check out before game 10.
bv8kdvL.gif

They haven't though, and that's what's frustrating. They're working hard, dominating shots and chances, just not finishing to save their lives.

Lowest PDO in the league, multiple posts every game, league worst goaltending, sooo many own goals. That can't happen all season.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
They haven't though, and that's what's frustrating. They're working hard, dominating shots and chances, just not finishing to save their lives.

Lowest PDO in the league, multiple posts every game, league worst goaltending, sooo many own goals. That can't happen all season.
But it will.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
WE've had some bad shooting for years but I'm hard pressed to remember a game when our dudes treat the opposing goalie with the respect of Tretiak or some ****.

Its a total lack of confidence. The forwards aren't supporting the defensemen, they aren't holding on to the puck long enough for the.blueliners to join the attack.

They look very much like a team trying to figure out what they are supposed to do instead of any kind of cohesive team game.

I guess the good news is that by the time they get it together, they will be so far down the standings that the blackhole may be well out of reach.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad