GDT: 2019-20 GM#59 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @5:00pm 2/15/20 Stadium Series @Air Force Academy

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
How is that not goaltender interference
too much time between i think

if it went in on the first rebound i'm sure its called back but that only went in because quick went for the stick

would've liked to see them challenge it anyway just to make them make the call

Reactions: Lemonlimey

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
too much time between i think

if it went in on the first rebound i'm sure its called back but that only went in because quick went for the stick

would've liked to see them challenge it anyway just to make them make the call
Not even the stick getting lost, I’m pissed he pushed off on Quick.. that’s interference! f*** these guys lack toughness

Reactions: Lemonlimey

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
I hope that they aren't trying to make this Rutledge Wood guy the new Roenick. He seems like a f***ing tool

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
They lack a lot of things, why single out toughness?
They seem to shy away from contact when it comes to hitting the corner in clearing attempts.... Hell, they shy away from contact on the defensive side period.. Seems like a lot of the guys are playing not to get hurt, we aren’t talented enough to play that way..

Edit: Hope that makes sense

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
I hope that they aren't trying to make this Rutledge Wood guy the new Roenick. He seems like a ****ing tool

As an automotive enthusiast, my opinion is he’s less of a tool than Roenick, someone who announced a threesome that didn’t happened. It’s one thing if they actually banged, but lol, talk about it not happening? And you get fired cause of it? :skeptic:

Reactions: BigKing

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Has there ever been an outdoor game that hasn’t been dull? It feels like all the outdoor games on tv sucks cause the cameras are just too far away from the ice.
Nope.. I went to two games, one Vs the Ducks @ Dodgers Stadium and Vs Shorks at Levi Stadium and they sucked ass

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
was that breakaway full speed? these stadium games make the play seem so slow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad