GDT: 2019-20 GM #10 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @5:00pm 10/24/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

Los Angeles Kings(4-5-0, 8pts, 7th in Pacific) :thumbd:@ St. Louis Blues(4-2-3, 11pts, 3rd in Central):thumbu:
Enterprise Center| St. Louis Blues, MO
TIME: 5:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

QUICK STATS
PREVIOUS MEETINGS

:kings:blues
PP/PK 27th/22nd 18th/8th
Faceoffs15th4th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 4 goal, 6 assists, 10 pointsVladimir Tarasenko: 3 goals, 7 assists, 10 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
:kings
Cc7URio.png

ZCkXfEM.png

KrOtyd6.png

ETISXFP.png

4FIpycA.png

Scratched: Joakim Ryan, Nikolai Prohorkin,
Injuries: Derek Forbort

:blues
n6S6K9z.png

LLJQZ8B.png

lxUIdLw.png

Injuries: Carl Gunnarsson​

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That Blues defense is monstrous. Get the feeling they're going to be able to evade our forecheck a bit.

Always excited for these matchups, they're often almost as much of a shitshow as Nashville games, with random bouts of physicality and explosive scoring, followed by a random 1-0 games :laugh:

Keep going streaking! Playing too well to sit down now!

The key to this game is that Walker Roy and MacD continue not shitting themselves. They've played very well lately.

Reactions: kilowatt

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
why have Nikolai Prohorkin here and sit him ? go king go

Giving him a taste of the NHL life (and pay). Rumors (not verified) are that his European Clause may kick in next month. Yes, obviously he wants to play, but giving him a look at what he could have over here vs the KHL. Strictly asset management right now IMO. Not sure if we have an NHL player or not with the guy. His vision and passing were a bit shaky in the AHL, but he does have good size, skating ability, not afraid to throw his weight around on the boards, and skill with the puck laterally on the rush (things I noticed anyway at the AHL level). Worked hard defensively too. Hockey IQ was average at best, but a new country, rink size and surroundings, so I'll give him a benefit of the doubt in the brief time he has had here. Not the end of the world if he bails.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Still not as tough as they used to be...they've lost Backes, Reaves, Stewart, Maroon, Ott, etc.

The Kings players, particullarly Richards talked about how tough it was to play against Reaves, etc during 2012.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Still not as tough as they used to be...they've lost Backes, Reaves, Stewart, Maroon, Ott, etc.

The Kings players, particullarly Richards talked about how tough it was to play against Reaves, etc during 2012.

That beautiful Kopitar goal snatched their souls ... but they finally won the Cup, now lets kick their asses

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Two of the beefiest series' I've ever seen.

RIP "The Playoff Switch," 2012-2014

The 2013 series was a war. I have never seen that volume of heavy checks in a playoff series before or since the Kings/Blues in 2013. It wasn't easy for the Kings to beat them 4 games in a row, two years in a row.

Quick was the difference.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Out here on the west valley it’s been windy as shit all day, then suddenly the sky turned brown. There’s even a fire at the 101/405 junction. Crazy times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad