your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Warning ZHAMMER freaking out does us all with his crazy GDTs so my Sunday Trashville won’t be as detailed BUT it won’t be a lame as Jet31’s. :laugh::sarcasm:
No worries, there's a Member on the Philly Board @Captain Dave Poulin who does very similarly outlandish but amazingly creative work on GDT's. What you saw in the Thread tonight is probably the format I'll use for the first couple of GDT's.

Once I'm back home with my laptop I can get creative, but I have limited internet access & using an old iPad where I'm working. However it's fun making it work anyway. GJG

Cheers

Reactions: Jets 31

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Warning ZHAMMER freaking out does us all with his crazy GDTs so my Sunday Trashville won’t be as detailed BUT it won’t be a lame as Jet31’s. :laugh::sarcasm:

Lame? LAME?!!!! Jets 31's GDT's embody thought provoking simplicity. Was Voice of Fire lame?

OK, probably a bad example. It was. I don't care what any of the artsy-fartsy types say to justify our National Gallery spending 1.8 million dollars for what essentially is an entry into a Design Our New Flag contest from a 3rd world country. :laugh:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Lame? LAME?!!!! Jets 31's GDT's embody thought provoking simplicity. Was Voice of Fire lame?

OK, probably a bad example. It was. I don't care what any of the artsy-fartsy types say to justify our National Gallery spending 1.8 million dollars for what essentially is an entry into a Design Our New Flag contest from a 3rd world country. :laugh:
Oh , mine are lame alright but usually the GDT's i do become hilarious with everyone adding to them , and that's what it's all about , working as a team and having fun . That's my story and i'm sticking to it .:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad