Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vorobyev, Mikhail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Meh I view it as Myers is 100% on the opening night roster this season. Fletcher has said it and it seemed AV liked him at the world championships.

That strips him of his prospect title to me.
So if this were the Rangers, you wouldn’t include Kakko?

Reactions: Curufinwe

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
63 to 63 wow.

Voted Farabee because I don’t get how being a RHD makes a players skill/ceiling/floor any better. Trade value it effects, sure.

Reactions: Morinisbear

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
Kakko hasn't played in NHL. Myers has.
Fine, but where is the NHL games cutoff? 1, 5, 10, 20? Or is it all just arbitrary? Myers will be considered a rookie. And he didn’t even finish last season with the Flyers — he was sent back down. So he certainly is yet to actually make the NHL full-time. I personally think it’s easiest to go by the NHL’s rookie designation in these instances. (But, it’s also not something I care strongly about.)

HeyHanrahan

Sep 20, 2018
PA
It was between Myers & Farabee for me. Chose Farabee just because his developmental curb is more traditional and because I believe forward prospects are easier to project. Although, if Myers reaches his potential as a top pairing RHD he should be more valuable than Farabee at his ceiling.

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
I had Farabee as 1, just because there’s a combination of natural athleticism, intelligence, & cutthroat nature I rarely see.

Frost is the flash. Myers is the incredible physical athlete. But Farabee is the hockey player. Just MHO.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
Myers is great, but Farabee is 3 years younger. That is too much to ignore for a player that, himself, is on the verge of the NHL.
I think Myers has the potential to be a good defenseman, but I am not ready to call him the second coming. For me I think Joel will be on the starting line up the beginning of the season. Watch out for Rubtsov. There is a lot of chatter about how well he is looking.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I think Myers has the potential to be a good defenseman, but I am not ready to call him the second coming. For me I think Joel will be on the starting line up the beginning of the season. Watch out for Rubtsov. There is a lot of chatter about how well he is looking.
Cmon guy. If I thought Myers was truly great I would have voted him #1. He’s a great talent. Off the charts size, skating, and athleticism.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Ah the age old question, upside v "expected value."
Frost has the highest expected value of the three, Myers the highest upside, Farabee in the middle.

Beats the heck out of arguing who is #2 after Ghost.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Hatcher likely voted for Brink because he has yet too be tainted by the stink of being a real Flyers prospect. Once the seasons starts and it looks like Brink isn't going to be traded to another team his stock will plummet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad