Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vorobyev, Mikhail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
What ever happened to just talking about hockey and not insulting each other all the time. Not everyone agrees with each other on everything. This board has been going downhill lately with the sarcasm and bashing of people on here.

This is the best hockey forum to go to out there but it is getting bad with all of this non sense.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
What ever happened to just talking about hockey and not insulting each other all the time. Not everyone agrees with each other on everything. This board has been going downhill lately with the sarcasm and bashing of people on here.

This is the best hockey forum to go to out there but it is getting bad with all of this non sense.

Offseason is a circular firing squad. No Wilson hits to talk about. No Hak to bash. Just strangling each other over minor disagreements about the same team because people here are serious posters for the most part.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
That's what happens when you allow a 12 year old to dominate the discussion. :sarcasm:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

It's kind of like how crime goes up during the dog days of summer. There's nothing else to do but stir up trouble in the streets. It will settle down a bit in October.

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
I picked Farabee. Tbh I probably would have picked him at #1 here as well. Not a knock against Morgan Frost at all, but I think Farabee is the one to make the Flyers as the 3rd line RW.

Reactions: Morinisbear

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018

It’s all those a-holes from hockeybuzz

Reactions: flyersfan187

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
I think Myers has the potential to be a good defenseman, but I am not ready to call him the second coming. For me I think Joel will be on the starting line up the beginning of the season. Watch out for Rubtsov. There is a lot of chatter about how well he is looking.

Love Farabee, but went Myers because I have little doubt that this kid is going to be a solid pro, and right D is a difficult and valuable position.

Agree about Rubstov. Maybe it's just the hard kombucha talking, but the stars seem to be lining up for him. Stay healthy, German.

Reactions: flyersfan187

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad