Prospect Info: 2019 #151 - Aku Raty, RW

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
In case this info saves anyone else from the confusion that I went through... Aku Raty has a younger brother who is already better than him. Aatu will be a high draft pick in 2 years. Their names are so weird (to me) and similar that I've gotten mixed up between them.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
In case this info saves anyone else from the confusion that I went through... Aku Raty has a younger brother who is already better than him. Aatu will be a high draft pick in 2 years. Their names are so weird (to me) and similar that I've gotten mixed up between them.

One yr apart in age. listed as exact same size (6'0". 170 lbs), Aku shoots right, and Aatu left. Let's draft both!

86d4875e2c799337dc153feb9defccc5_XL.jpg

Reactions: ck26

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
Having a good season. 37 points in 46 games. Leads Liiga in +/- with +23. Leads his team in Corsi with 58.5%. Versatile all-around player who's good in everything but not great at anything. I think he could eventually be a good 3rd line player in NHL.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Get him to Tucson, with how many poor European late rounders we’ve had, turning this kid into a decent 3rd liner would be a gem

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
I think he'll be signed. He's ready for NHL for sure, maybe could have one year in the AHL to get used to NA ice. He could play all over the line-up, up and down. Not a huge skill guy but he's smart and works really hard and has a great motor. I actually think he'd be great to play with some of our other younger guys like Guenther.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I couldn't watch today. Read some comments above critical of ma boi Kesselring. Checked box score.

Kesselring +0
Brown -4
Dermott -3

+/- isn't great to use on a game by game basis, but in this case I think it probably gives us a solid picture

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I couldn't watch today. Read some comments above critical of ma boi Kesselring. Checked box score.

Kesselring +0
Brown -4
Dermott -3

+/- isn't great to use on a game by game basis, but in this case I think it probably gives us a solid picture
Gave this a like, but as a former player with some credibility and now an old man player, I’m always cognizant of my +/-. What can I contribute to be a plus, for myself and thus my team? Something I love about some of our young guys, they screw up, they find a way to get it back. Cooley’s done this on several occasions this season.
Be a plus every game, to a man and guess what?!

Reactions: Jakey53

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017

Kesselring +0
Brown -4
Dermott -3

Gave this a like, but as a former player with some credibility and now an old man player, I’m always cognizant of my +/-. What can I contribute to be a plus, for myself and thus my team? Something I love about some of our young guys, they screw up, they find a way to get it back. Cooley’s done this on several occasions this season.
Be a plus every game, to a man and guess what?!
I think you guys may be in the wrong thread...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad