Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
29pcef.jpg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Google Translate goodness. I couldn't bear to edit out the bit about Esa Tikkanen analysis, for reasons:

The new super chain of lions stumbled into confusing powers: "I've never played this with good NHL players"
Today at 20:28

Sebastian Aho, Teuvo Teräväinen and Veli-Matti Savinainen hit nine power points.
Esa Tikkanen's analysis of Finland's opening match.
One game should not make a rough generalization, but after the World Cup, it can be said that Finland has a potential super chain.
Sebastian Aho, Teuvo Teräväinen and Veli-Matti Savinainen fluttered a total of nine strength points when Finland dropped out of the ice skating rink in Korea's 8-1. Aho 2 + 2 and for Steel 1 + 3 and Savinainen +1 + 0 power points.
- I've never played this with good NHL players, Savinainen shaved.
Which is more skillful: Aho or Teräväinen?
- You can decide, Savinainen laughed.
Aho and Teräväinen's co-game are already familiar with NHL. The gentlemen are Carolinas.
- A few years have been played in the bass, so a common tune is familiar. Aho skates well and sees the field. There is no need to think about it anymore, Teräväinen said.
Savinainen brings the skeppage expertise to the chain, but the former goalkeeper of the SM League is able to put the reel in the reel.
- I'm looking for the loose knives in the corners of my stomach and trying to get them in the pins. And then I go to the finish line with the rinses covering. They have to rotate and curl how she wants, Savinainen told me.
Based on Korea's game, just putting Savinainen on the artists' chain is a successful bet.
- Savinainen does a great job and he has a certain level of skill in it. Finish and dig the loose knives. Just what's needed, Teräväinen would shout.
The World Cup heroes believe that the better is going.
- The second game together, so not exactly 100% of the game is in good shape, Savinainen said.
- More time can also be achieved by getting the trajectories to their feet, Teräväinen said

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Google Translate goodness. I couldn't bear to edit out the bit about Esa Tikkanen analysis, for reasons:

The new super chain of lions stumbled into confusing powers: "I've never played this with good NHL players"
Today at 20:28

Sebastian Aho, Teuvo Teräväinen and Veli-Matti Savinainen hit nine power points.
Esa Tikkanen's analysis of Finland's opening match.
One game should not make a rough generalization, but after the World Cup, it can be said that Finland has a potential super chain.
Sebastian Aho, Teuvo Teräväinen and Veli-Matti Savinainen fluttered a total of nine strength points when Finland dropped out of the ice skating rink in Korea's 8-1. Aho 2 + 2 and for Steel 1 + 3 and Savinainen +1 + 0 power points.
- I've never played this with good NHL players, Savinainen shaved.
Which is more skillful: Aho or Teräväinen?
- You can decide, Savinainen laughed.
Aho and Teräväinen's co-game are already familiar with NHL. The gentlemen are Carolinas.
- A few years have been played in the bass, so a common tune is familiar. Aho skates well and sees the field. There is no need to think about it anymore, Teräväinen said.
Savinainen brings the skeppage expertise to the chain, but the former goalkeeper of the SM League is able to put the reel in the reel.
- I'm looking for the loose knives in the corners of my stomach and trying to get them in the pins. And then I go to the finish line with the rinses covering. They have to rotate and curl how she wants, Savinainen told me.
Based on Korea's game, just putting Savinainen on the artists' chain is a successful bet.
- Savinainen does a great job and he has a certain level of skill in it. Finish and dig the loose knives. Just what's needed, Teräväinen would shout.
The World Cup heroes believe that the better is going.
- The second game together, so not exactly 100% of the game is in good shape, Savinainen said.
- More time can also be achieved by getting the trajectories to their feet, Teräväinen said

Whew, before the game I was worried about who might bring the skeppage expertise to the chain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad