GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 30 • Bronze: CZE (3) - USA (9) F

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
I don't understand why no-one is getting angry at the number of goals we keep conceding? Looks like they've just given up. Pathetic. :help::thumbd:

4thlineduster

Jan 6, 2012
Well after this performance I'd say barring a blowout Swedens goalie should be taking the top goaltender award.

Czech goalies getting no support

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
Complete joke. Exhibition. We have no business being in the TOP4. We just ruined the medal rounds of this tournament. Finland should have advanced.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Canada's playing for gold and we were expected to do worse than Finland. Not sure what your point is

Canada has won 1 gold in the last 8 years and the favorites every year. I am a Candian and cheer for Canada, but if you'r calling Finland an overrated hockey nation than I don't want to know what you call Canada

Reactions: Atticus Finch

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Canada's playing for gold and we were expected to do worse than Finland. Not sure what your point is

Expected by whom, exactly? And I don't mean some random weirdo on the internet. Did anyone with any serious hockey knowledge and their reputation on the line make a prediction like that?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Since Canada and Finland aren't in this game, maybe we take that talk somewhere else? Keep it to this game?

Oyabun

Dec 29, 2009
Just turned on the tv to watch the game :help:.......Hmm, moving on to some Tekken online while I wait for Sweden's match

Congrats USA!, I guess it wasn't just the Czechs that was interested in that bronze medal :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad