GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 15 • Group A: FIN(5) - SVK (2) F

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Operation Underdog is go. I Repeat: Operation Underdog is go.

Can you keep up?

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
I've a theory that the Finns aren't scoring 'cos they don't want to hear that song.

Quite right, jabjab. That "song" is pure torture to ears, mind, heart, soul and psyche. Nobody in his minds senses and hearts is willing to listen to such awful torturing noise. In Finnish this product of "folk humour" could be at best called cheap "renkutus" and one can hear this kind of shit in cheap joints of suburbs at closing hours; as a goal song of young brave lifted Lion Hearts it is merely a travesty.

Yeah, I do get it. It is supposed to be a "joke". But then it is simply a bad joke. And it doesn't work, not as a "joke", no matter what its lost punchline might ever be - and even less (if possible) as a goal song proper, that is, not as a "joke" of a goal song.

A bad bad joke of young kids who still lack judgement, taste and experience.

The bottom line: You just cannot let the (most vocal) young funny guys decide team's (Team Finland's) goal song!

(Get your act together and show some JUDGEMENT & AUTHORITY, Mr. Ahokas!)

Last edited:
Reactions: JabbaJabba

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I don't think anyone has mentioned this, but no one on the Slovak team has been drafted and there are like 2-3 players in the OHL and that's it.

Jakk123

May 6, 2014
Bratislava
I don't think anyone has mentioned this, but no one on the Slovak team has been drafted and there are like 2-3 players in the OHL and that's it.

Studenic and Ruzicka don't exist or what? It's actually 6 players from CHL (3 from OHL, 2 from WHL and 1 from QMJHL), Bucek from USHL, Fehervary from Allsvenskan and Krivosik from Mestis. These are players worth mentioning from this team. Don't see what's so surprising about it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad