U18: 2018 U18 WJC Gold Medal game Finland vs USA game talk.

Which team wins U18 Gold today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Brutal finish to the period.

Giving them a chance to get back.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Gone? This is Kupari. He creates great chances but can't finish them to save his life.

Bad ending to the period. Junior hockey is so....scary.
This is way more reckless and fun than any hockey I've seen so far this season. There's an element of danger to every chance there is :D

And regarding Kupari, he got many looks and chances but seemed to always lack the finishing touch in the FEL as well. He's a work in progress forward, he's sure to be given a legit chance in Karpat's top 6 next season methinks.

Reactions: Loffer and Keke

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Good 1st period for Finland.
But 2-1 lead vs USA in game like this isn't enough.

Finland's powerplay has been really good so far 2 powerplays and 2 goals not bad.
But can we stay out of penalty box please those penalties will cost the game soon.

I don't know what a hell Kotkaniemi was thinking but that penalty was stupid.
We have to kill this penalty without USA ties the game but somehow i have feeling this game is soon 2-2.

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Kakko 1+1 so far. Not sure if they correct the records though?

In the first goal he passed to Honka, Honka passed to Kotkaniemi and Kotkaniemi back to Honka => Goal.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Miller is so good on those stretch passes. If he can get clean control in the defensive zone, boom, it's on the tape of a forward on the other blueline.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Kupari is a typical copper tinted top spinning and spinning but nothing much to bring home about all that spinning around.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Honka dangling again in front of the own goal, almost losing the possession. Crazy gambling with over-boosted turbo confidence. But entertaining nevertheless. Quite a rascal this Eino, I mean Antoni Honka.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Interesting non-call. That exact play was whistled down in the 1st period, leading to a FIN powerplay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad