PTO: 2018 Training Camp and Rookie Camp Invites and Rosters

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
LOL

Hudon put 30 pts in 70 games as a rookie last season, how many NHL points got Agostino in his NHL career? Byron scored over 20G in the last 2 seasons, how many NHL for Agostino in his NHL career?

Keep up the good work pal!!!

someone has to score

they arent quality nhlers, hudon couldnt even produce at an elite level in the ahl at 23 and byron was a fringe type nhler until two years ago while playing on a broken montrea roster

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
someone has to score

they arent quality nhlers, hudon couldnt even produce at an elite level in the ahl at 23 and byron was a fringe type nhler until two years ago while playing on a broken montrea roster

Stop with your non-sense.... Hudon was in the NHL at 23 last year. He was in the AHL at 22 years old and was one of the best goal scorer in the NHL for 2 season in a row.... Thanks for showing how clueless your are. Coming from you tho it's not surprising, one of the least educated poster of this forum.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Stop with your non-sense.... Hudon was in the NHL at 23 last year. He was in the AHL at 22 years old and was one of the best goal scorer in the NHL for 2 season in a row.... Thanks for showing how clueless your are. Coming from you tho it's not surprising, one of the least educated poster of this forum.

he was the second best player on his ahl teams and benefited from that

at this point hes still a low end nhler, 10 goals jn 72 games at 23, amazing stuff buddy

perhaps remove the homer glasses

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
he was the second best player on his ahl teams and benefited from that

at this point hes still a low end nhler, 10 goals jn 72 games at 23, amazing stuff buddy

perhaps remove the homer glasses

Did you even watch the damn game? HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER ON THAT TEAM!

30PTS in 72 games whitout PP times as a rookie in the NHL is pretty good. Remove your hater glasses!!!

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Did you even watch the damn game? HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER ON THAT TEAM!

30PTS in 72 games whitout PP times as a rookie in the NHL is pretty good. Remove your hater glasses!!!

except he did get powerplay time. and if a 10-20-30 player is your best player its probably time to fold

and yes i did watch montreal last year, sadly

and as a note im not saying hes horrible, just that hes benefitting from being part of a team lacking talent especially in his position. think of the success of a guy like dagostini who got opportunities because of where he was

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
except he did get powerplay time. and if a 10-20-30 player is your best player its probably time to fold

and yes i did watch montreal last year, sadly

We were speaking about AHL here not NHL, you said he was the beneficiary of Terry's points witch wasn't true at all......and of course last year he wasn't the best player in MTL, it was Gallagher. Hudon advanced stats are one of the best on the team while being a rookie. It's clear that you don't have any idea about that player....16th in points for rookie forward last year, more then Vrana/Jankovski/Jost/Milano while playing for one of the worst offensive team in the NHL. I can guarantee you that this year, he will produce over 40 pts.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
you are comparing a 23 year olds production who was given much more opportunity to succeed to teenagers and 21 year olds who were buried by depth

id hope he would outscore them...

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Got a massive headache so I’m gonna go lazy here and just link Pro Hockey Rumors list of cuts:
Training Camp Cuts: 10/02/18
(All sent to AHL unless otherwise noted)
Flames: Mangiapane, Peluso, Gillies, And Andersson
Avs: O’Connor, Warsofsky, Alt
Jackets: Broadhurst and Kivlenieks
Stars: Dowling, Bayreuther and Hanley
Wild: Murphy
Sens: Jaros
Flyers: Weise (Designated Pickard as non-roster while he makes his way to the team)
Sharks: Bibeau, Gambrell and Radil
Blues: Thorburn, Sanford, Walman and Husso
Caps: Siegenthaler
Jets: Poolman

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Got a massive headache so I’m gonna go lazy here and just link Pro Hockey Rumors list of cuts:
Training Camp Cuts: 10/02/18
(All sent to AHL unless otherwise noted)
Flames: Mangiapane, Peluso, Gillies, And Andersson
Avs: O’Connor, Warsofsky, Alt
Jackets: Broadhurst and Kivlenieks
Stars: Dowling, Bayreuther and Hanley
Wild: Murphy
Sens: Jaros
Flyers: Weise (Designated Pickard as non-roster while he makes his way to the team)
Sharks: Bibeau, Gambrell and Radil
Blues: Thorburn, Sanford, Walman and Husso
Caps: Siegenthaler
Jets: Poolman
I hope you feel better Caley, but Pro Hockey is wrong here. Alt wasn't cut, he was put on waivers and is still with the big team due to a minor injury to Zadorov and Lindholm going on IR.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
Thought Hronek had the inside track going into camp, but it seems clear that Cholowski beat him out cleanly.

I think the reason for the demotion has more to do with them maximizing cap relief for when Zetterberg and Franzen go on LTIR. Blashill has already said that one or both of Hronek and Hicketts should be back up before tomorrows opener.

Reactions: Reddawg

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
We were speaking about AHL here not NHL, you said he was the beneficiary of Terry's points witch wasn't true at all......and of course last year he wasn't the best player in MTL, it was Gallagher. Hudon advanced stats are one of the best on the team while being a rookie. It's clear that you don't have any idea about that player....16th in points for rookie forward last year, more then Vrana/Jankovski/Jost/Milano while playing for one of the worst offensive team in the NHL. I can guarantee you that this year, he will produce over 40 pts.

hes getting there!! slowly but surely!

lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad