Patriots/NFL 2018 Season IV - 9-3 - Next up @ Miami 12/9 1:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Right. God forbid people discuss football games on a discussion board. Certainly it's more in tune with the spirit of the internet to show up after the game is finished and bash everyone after the fact for being displeased with things in the heat of the action.
God forbid someone disagrees with you...

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I can't believe Zimmer let the Pats take it to the warning without using his timeouts. It's only a 2 score game and was second down.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Right. God forbid people discuss football games on a discussion board. Certainly it's more in tune with the spirit of the internet to show up after the game is finished and bash everyone after the fact for being displeased with things in the heat of the action.
I have no problem with people being critical, but I will definitely say that around here it sometimes can get out of control lol

Reactions: McGarnagle

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Are the refs paid by the penalty?

Even when the game is now effectively out of reach and the teams are going through the motions, everyone gets a holding flag.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I think Brady just cost himself his 1000 yards by taking that knee

Edit: I looked at the box score and I guess he still got the 5 yards. Must've had another run I forgot about.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I feel like the Packers are going to chase McDaniels hard this offseason. The chance to work with Rodgers might tempt him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad