NFL: 2018 Reverse Survival Pool

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
So many games, I wish we had maybe a subforum for all the NFL games. I was even going to suggest stickying these threads each week. There's like 3 or 4 of these football games happening each week. By week 5, I might forget one of them. :laugh:

As for my reverse survival pick:

Week 1: Houston loses to NE

Get a "good team" out of the way early.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
This isn't a reverse survival pool it's literally a survival pool where you write down the opposite of the teams you pick to win in the normal survival pool, it's literally the exact same thing as the existing survival pool. A reverse survival pool would reward the person for having the most picks wrong, meaning they pick the team to win and that team actually loses and vice versa. All that being said, there is a poster named @Dont Toews Me Bro who literally 0 for 256 in his picks last year who might fair quite well in an actual reverse survival pool.

Last edited:

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
This isn't a reverse survival pool it's literally a survival pool where you write down the opposite of the teams you pick to win in the normal survival pool, it's literally the exact same thing as the existing survival pool. A reverse survival pool would reward the person for having the most picks wrong, meaning they pick the team to win and that team actually loses and vice versa. All that being said, there is a poster named @Dont Toews Me Bro who literally 0 for 256 in his picks last year who might fair quite well in an actual reverse survival pool.

Did you mean to tag someone else, because I did not go 0-256 last year, not even close for that matter.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Before this gets fully going, you should not be allowed to take the same game in our survivor pool and in this pool in my view.

Week 1: 49ers

With probably no running game to count on, I see that MIN defence being too much for Jimmy G.

Reactions: VickAshley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad