2018 Pyeongchang Olympics | FREESTYLE SKIING | Feb 9th - 23rd

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
A little annoying that we were put into the second semi's too. Less of a break for the canadians.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I don't really get why they do these Small Finals. Seems like an unnecessary injury risk. I mean, unless two people in the Big Final get caught for doping down the line.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I don't really get why they do these Small Finals. Seems like an unnecessary injury risk. I mean, unless two people in the Big Final get caught for doping down the line.

yah true, they could just seed from prior results.

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
That was awesome.

Still wish Marielle Thompson could be there for 3rd.... but i'm being real greedy :D

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Landed on the back of someones ski right off the first jump.

She was ranked #1 despite tearing her ACL and MCL in one of her knees... So i was really cheering for her.

yikes. that's not how you wanna defend your medal, that's a bummer.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
They do B-FINAL as you can get DQ in A Final...same as short track skating etc...

I suppose if you ski off course or don't finish due to injury. But it would take two skiers doing that in the Big Final to result in something meaningful.

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
I suppose if you ski off course or don't finish due to injury. But it would take two skiers doing that in the Big Final to result in something meaningful.
I mean... There's actually a high chance of that happening in this sport lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad