• Matthew Berkovitz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Vote using any whatever criteria you'd like. Only prospects that are eligible under HF's prospect criteria (less than 65 games played before 24th birthday, or 45 for goalies) will be eligible for this poll.

Kalle Kossila is the winner of the tenth poll and is our #10 ranked prospect to enter the season!

For this poll, I'm voting for Benoit-Oliver Groulx.

This year's rankings:

1. Sam Steel +1
2. Troy Terry +4
3. Jacob Larsson -
4. Josh Mahura +3
5. Isac Lundestrom UR
6. Maxime Comtois +2
7. Marcus Pettersson +2
8. Max Jones -4
9. Antoine Morand +1
10. Kalle Kossila +5

Last year's rankings:

1. Montour
2. Steel
3. Larsson
4. Jones
5. Kase
6. Terry
7. Mahura
8. Comtois
9. Pettersson
10. Morand
11. Kerdiles
12. Nattinen
13. Welinski
14. Megna
15. Kossila
16. Roy
17. Kopacka
18. Badini
19. Sorensen
20. Gates Jr.
21. Eriksson Ek
22. Sideroff
23. Soy
24. Dostie
25. Fiore

Notable Graduates/Departures:

Montour
Kase
Kerdiles
Soy
Megna

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
give me welinski here- I think he should have been on our third pair all last year and will be very dissapointed when goes somewhere else and becomes a decent player

Reactions: Beretta 390

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
I sometimes wish that we did this whole ranking post rookie camp. I have a feeling that a number of us who end up attending may change some of our votes. Heck right now work may have me out in Vegas during the prospect tourney. If I do I will try and post what I can about it.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Went Roy again, but he was a toss up with Welinski and Kossila. There may be better talent that's a little further down the ladder, but I'm just not familiar enough with anyone else to put them ahead of those three. I also wonder if our goalie prospects will be overlooked a bit.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I sometimes wish that we did this whole ranking post rookie camp. I have a feeling that a number of us who end up attending may change some of our votes. Heck right now work may have me out in Vegas during the prospect tourney. If I do I will try and post what I can about it.
agreed that would be good to do

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Went Welinski here but his shot at the pros is over since he's 25.

I'm lost with this thought. He just turned 25 this past April.

He spent four years in college. He finished his second year in the AHL last year as well as a rep for the Gulls in the AHL all-star game last year. Highest scoring D-man on the Gulls last year in only 51 games with 34 points. Tied for 2nd in PPGs for the Gulls with 7 PPGs.

Not bad for a 3rd round pick, especially if he could become a mainstay at the NHL level with that booming shot from the blue line, especially for an inept PP like the Ducks.

Reactions: Beretta 390

kroypuck

Mar 23, 2018
I'm lost with this thought. He just turned 25 this past April.

He spent four years in college. He finished his second year in the AHL last year as well as a rep for the Gulls in the AHL all-star game last year. Highest scoring D-man on the Gulls last year in only 51 games with 34 points. Tied for 2nd in PPGs for the Gulls with 7 PPGs.

Not bad for a 3rd round pick, especially if he could become a mainstay at the NHL level with that booming shot from the blue line, especially for an inept PP like the Ducks.

It's sarcasm. On the Kossila poll people were saying that he was too old to be considered a prospect. By all means I think Welinski has NHL potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad