Prospect Info: 2018 Panthers top prospects vote, #5

Who is the Panthers #5 ranked prospect?

• Ryan Bednard (2015, #206), Bowling Green State Univ. (NCAA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logan Hutsko (2018, #89), Boston College (NCAA)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
#1 Henrik Borgström (2016, #23), Florida Panthers (NHL) / Springfield Thunderbirds (AHL) - 88.9% of votes
#2 Owen Tippett (2017, #10), Florida Panthers (NHL) / Mississauga Steelheads (OHL) - 55.2%
#3 Grigori Denisenko (2018, #15), Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (KHL) - 46.4%
#4 Aleksi Heponiemi (2017, #40), Kärpät (Liiga) - 63.3%

Below are the remaining prospects not included in the poll yet, vote for the next one to be added by replying.

Forwards: Bachman, Bajkov, Fidler, Greco, Haapala, Hawryluk, Hunt, Lammikko, Repo, Schütz, Shea, Wegwerth & Wilkie.

D-men: Brown, Byström, Downing, Finkelstein, Inamoto, Kinnunen, Krygier, Nässén & Schemitsch.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
Ooops, didn’t see Mamin’s name, to be honest though I don’t think of him as a prospect anymore. To me he is past that label and should be on the team next year.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
i always get a bit confused at peoples reasoning here. Mamin took a huge step forward yet is on this list still behind guys based on "potential"... then we have gildon moving in front of mcosh?

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
i always get a bit confused at peoples reasoning here. Mamin took a huge step forward yet is on this list still behind guys based on "potential"... then we have gildon moving in front of mcosh?

It is the best prospect... Not who is the most ready !

I like McCoshen very much, and he showed some promises last year, but he still was kind of a disappointment, whereas Gildon was great and exceeded any projections we had IMO.

If Hepo and Gildon had quiet years, pretty sure Mamin, Montembeault and McCoshen would have been much more considered !

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
You are really a funny dude... If we only have those five DECENT prospects, I don't want to look around the league or even watch junior hockey because of all those terrible/marginal kids that play the game...
yea, no ur right. I'd hate to have guys like heiskenen or petersson or tolvanen. meh. who needs em? we have 1 semi good prospect and 4 decent. potential game changers? why would we want to change making the playoffs 20% of the time and not winning a series in 22 yrs?

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
yea, no ur right. I'd hate to have guys like heiskenen or petersson or tolvanen. meh. who needs em? we have 1 semi good prospect and 4 decent. potential game changers? why would we want to change making the playoffs 20% of the time and not winning a series in 22 yrs?
So you name three of the top10 NHL-affiliated prospects and want us to have multiple guys like that?
For the record, Borgstrom was ranked at the 5th best NHL-affiliated prospect by Pronman just this January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad