Grading Huberdeau

• Total voters

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
GRADING Jonathan Huberdeau

8476456.jpg

Another easy A for me, pretty much a 70 point season, and with the increase in size and noticeably in confidence. After watching him for 5 years, I'm happy he's hitting what I remember to be his original expectations on the stat sheet!

@adam graves @Catsfan7 @pb1300 @Chino Oscar @CaptainScrewy @Dread Clawz @PanthersHockey1 @BeezKnees @Kellyr @Matthias Nation@Deadmaus @IM Clutcm @Jean Luc Discard @ZamBroni @Ryeram @Optimus Reim @skitsofrantic911 @PC76@patthebat@HeroGreed@Pragmatic Panther @BabyBarkov @Mogo @CatscratchFever @Haj @Clint @Chaos2k7 @harv3317 @Ghoste @pantherbot@Great8Cam@ShootIt@RainingRats@FloriDada @Olax @16Skippy @gizmo12688 @Skeletorrr @iam76 @5 Hole @PSLguy @ucanthanzalthetruth@klabob @FlaPanthers11 @EnforceTheLaus @I am not exposed @Kilipukki @Little Bobby Boo @Warrn @goCatsgo4 @sashalaine @jvr32 @Sportpsych90 @RunAndGun @letsgrowcactus @Dnigly13 @galaktx @ScottyMascotty @Beach Reptil @drktmplr12 @matmeshow @Gaebriel@flapanthersfan @Pumaconcolorcoryi @SwissLeaf @Aksu @MPGA @Piglet @GermanPanther @Jakeybonz @CanadianPantherFan @SoupyFIN@Beezer @zeroG@batting1k @Desert Panther@PantherboyHTR @Panthers Rock @FlaPnthrsPunk @angry_treefrog @JonathanHuberdoh @flapanthersfan @Beezeral @The Underboss @BB88 @ThePatientPanther @IceManCat @Vilam @Kid Icarus @Dabeast @Handlethepasses @Ekblast @vendetta @Matheson4Prez @Sparkman112 @Thewselius @juggernaut @Android 16 @spacemanatee @Egblad @Erased @HockeyRulez @Holy Jokinen @jakethesnake23 @Shockley @Aksu @barkovcanfinnish @AwesomePanthers @ursavolta @flomarilius @Rahooji @WESEERED @panthertod @Panteras@ratmanfu @cowboy82nd@Brokin @JP Mick @MillarWithASave @Bure1096

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
B+. He needs to improve his skating. Which will probably happen. He’ll probably be an A this season.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
B. Had ups and downs all season, also wore down towards the end. If he can avoid that next season easy A. Still a slow skater but has improved quite a bit since his rookie season, unlikely he will improve much more and will prob continue to be more of a possession/cycle player which benefits his lack of speed.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
B+

I think that playing with Trocheck hurts him a little because Trocheck is a little too selfish and that makes it hard to be on Trocheck’s line.

Reactions: PSLguy

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
playing with trocheck doesnt do much for him (and really not much for anyone on that line anyways), hed be a B if he stays there. trocheck drives the play on his own and needs players that compliment his style (for instance a mcginn to do the dirty work and work a hard forecheck and win board battles, with a malgin or vatrano on the other to facilitate his speed, or a bjugstad to maintain possession down low). thats why i dont mind huberdeau with borgstrom, it spreads the lines out, gives borg a legit winger to play with, and i dont think trocheck would hurt from the changes either. either play the tro line 2nd or the huberdeau-borgstrom line 2nd. either way it gives us 3 strong lines.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
69 points coming off a serious injury. Should be a 65-75 point player moving forward. A

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
B from me might surprise some, but his biggest thing was to get healthy for the full season after the previous seasons freak injury. And I still believe he has another level left in production. PPG+.

If this team actually figures out the PP we are going to be deadly. We have another triggerman with Hoff, but I would like to see Ekbald and MM take another step on PP2.

Last edited:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
A-.

Not going to discredit him for playing with a center that can go hero-mode at times.

Had he stayed on Barkovs wing, probably would of ended up closer to 80 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad