• Dodgers in 3

• Dodgers in 4

• Dodgers in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Ryu having a solid game.

Dude has been locating tonight. 7 innings and other than the inning where he gave up two weak singles up the middle I don’t even think the Dodgers broke a sweat on defence. I could see Atlanta stealing game 3 to push it to 4 games but they just looked out matched. Insanely bad plate discipline but Ryu was throwing strikes so I guess you gotta swing.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Dude has been locating tonight. 7 innings and other than the inning where he gave up two weak singles up the middle I don’t even think the Dodgers broke a sweat on defence. I could see Atlanta stealing game 3 to push it to 4 games but they just looked out matched. Insanely bad plate discipline but Ryu was throwing strikes so I guess you gotta swing.
That was probably his last inning.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Because it pretty much is. Dodgers have way more postseason experience and are the much more talented team.

And yet all that experience didn’t work for them until last year.

They lost to a playoff neophyte Mets team a few years ago, so all that talent and money and experience hasn’t ensured they would always win.

This isn’t the NBA where the more talented teams always win.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California

They lost to a playoff neophyte Mets team a few years ago, so all that talent and money and experience hasn’t ensured they would always win.

Braves have nothing to lose and playing with house money

Dodgers have all the pressure on them

I think LA should be nervous
They don't look nervous so far.

1-0.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

You're always cynical towards the Dodgers. You're killing my vibe, prick.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid

Yet this isn't the same Dodgers team.

It's the one that has even more experience and talent than the team that lost to the Mets. It's the team that was one win away from winning the World Series last year.

Sep 19, 2008
Braves have a history of winning the NL East but failing to live up to expectation in playoff

Be curious to see if they can get up off the mat following last night's thrashing.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The Dodgers don't consider Kershaw their #1 SP in the playoffs.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
The Dodgers don't consider Kershaw their #1 SP in the playoffs.

It's a better approach. The Dodgers have a good rotation so they should be matching them up based on what makes the most sense to get wins in any situation rather than this is my 1, this my 2, this is my 3, so that's how I'm going to pitch them.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The Braves I think benefited from a bunch of underachieving teams in their division this year. I highly doubt they win that division next season with how much cash the Phillies are gonna throw coupled with the fact the Mets and Nats looked very good in the last 8 weeks of the season this year

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Keeshaw became the 4th pitcher ever to go 8+ innings in postseason while giving up 2 hits or less and walking none.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Are we sure the Dodger pitchers are this good or are they just beneficiaries of being in a pitcher friendly Park?

Buehler and Ryu- are these guys legit rotation guys or is like Chan Ho Park all over again where they can only pitch well at Dodger Stadium?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad