2018 NHL HEAD Coach Rankings #9

Who goes 9

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Im curious as to what Avs, Devils and Flyers fans think of their coaches as all three have pretty nice looking but on paper teams coming up for next season. Are there coaches up to the challenge to lead their teams to the next level??? I think Hynes is the best of the group but would like to hear from those fans...

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Idfk how anyone takes Cooper over Maurice or deboer
I don't know why you would even consider Maurice a good coach. The guy has done absolutely nothing his entire career except for this year when he was coaching a loaded lineup.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Im curious as to what Avs, Devils and Flyers fans think of their coaches as all three have pretty nice looking but on paper teams coming up for next season. Are there coaches up to the challenge to lead their teams to the next level??? I think Hynes is the best of the group but would like to hear from those fans...

We have 350+ pages of Hakstol discussion/Fire Hakstol threads. And this: https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/poll-should-hakstol-be-fired.2461053/

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I don't know why you would even consider Maurice a good coach. The guy has done absolutely nothing his entire career except for this year when he was coaching a loaded lineup.
Jets defensive system blows Tampa’s out of the water despite jets not having a Hedman tier guy and arguably not even a McDonagh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad