NFL: 2018 NFL draft prospects thread

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He was already going top five, maybe even top two. So probably not much.

As long as he could stay healthy this season NFL GM's would slobber all over him.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Kurt Benkert is an intriguing QB prospect. Size, arm strength, quick release. Keep an eye on him in ACC play.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Currently? Stidham probably has the most potential. Etling sucks, Schurmur is meh, Patterson is talented but plays in a simple scheme, Nick Fitzgerald is a project. Hurts is meh. Kellen Mond and Fromm are freshman. Hard to gauge. Florida QB's=lol. I think Jake Bentley and Jarrett Stidham are the most interesting. Stidham is getting comfortable and his talent is starting to show.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Currently? Stidham probably has the most potential. Etling sucks, Schurmur is meh, Patterson is talented but plays in a simple scheme, Nick Fitzgerald is a project. Hurts is meh. Kellen Mond and Fromm are freshman. Hard to gauge. Florida QB's=lol. I think Jake Bentley and Jarrett Stidham are the most interesting. Stidham is getting comfortable and his talent is starting to show.

I probably shouldn't ask about Drew Lock because Mizzou has been awful, but...yeah, I still think that Lock has a lot of talent.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Tough to say. He's a bit of a wild card but he does throw a good ball and can make plays out of structure. I think he is but the NFL is stuck in their ways.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Baker Mayfield is getting a lot of recognition as a legit QB prospect. Comps are Jeff Garcia and Jake Plummer. He's an exciting guy. I'm a fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad