Golf: 2018 Masters Tournament | APRIL 5th - APRIL 8th| ESPN + CBS

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Patrick Reed is a talented young player who's been a monster in international competition for the U.S. Rickie Fowler is a talented young player who is a crowd favorite. Why is the network so over the top for Jordan Spieth? I know he's a terrific talent as well and has won majors, , so I get that there's an affinity for him, I just don't get why everyone would so obvious and clearly favor him over the other two.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Patrick Reed is a talented young player who's been a monster in international competition for the U.S. Rickie Fowler is a talented young player who is a crowd favorite. Why is the network so over the top for Jordan Spieth? I know he's a terrific talent as well and has won majors, , so I get that there's an affinity for him, I just don't get why everyone would so obvious and clearly favor him over the other two.
Because he started 8 back and is now tied and playing the round of his life.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia

Spieth is The Next One.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad