• Joseph Woll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justin Holl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Dubas should have really listened during orientation about where things are kept

Dubas is too busy in LA with more important "things" to do;

upload_2018-6-27_15-29-7.png

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
that's what happened he left bobylov at the airport, just slipped his mind while he was practicing his JT speech

Dubas told Shanny and Babs to go ahead to Toronto without him. Shanny called and said we are losing prospects, we just lost Bobylev and thats how Dubas responds.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Are we still considering Johnsson as a prospect or is he pretty much a full-time Leaf? If we consider him as taking a full time spot then I wouldn't include him on this list, and would give the #2 spot to Grundström. I'm not gonna vote yet. Can someone please advise.

Thanks.

Schenn uses Calder eligibility as the cutoff so for the purposes of this list he's still a prospect.

Reactions: MattySnipes

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
It's tough, but I went with johnnson. While I really really like both grundstom and engvall, (grundstrom will be an effective 2nd/3rd line tweener without a doubt) johnsson has shown, at least at the ahl level, the willingness to compete, the determination to be successful, the ability to use his skillset to drive a line, and most importantly the drive and desire to be the best player on the ice every shift. If he can translate those qualities to the NHL level... we have a gamer.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Scott Wheeler says we have lost the rights to Vladimir Bobylev

I am not so sure about that. I am pretty sure if they go to the KHL before their NHL rights expire, you can claim them as defective, even if they were not drafted there initially.

eliteprospects.com still has him on the Leafs "In the System" page too. Does not have Mattinen or Middleton on there.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
I still think by any metric AJ is a better prospect then Lilly right now. He is going to be playing full time in the NHL next year. Yes Lilly has a higher ceiling but right now AJ is clearly the better prospect and player

Beaninfritz

Aug 27, 2009
I would've voted for Johnsson, but apparently he's not on the list. Andreas' sister Andrea is though. I'm not sure how well she'd pan out as an NHL player, so I voted Bracco. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad