2018 Joinable Overagers Mock Draft (PM to join)

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
I have no idea what the level of interest for this might be, but I thought that it might be interesting to do a deeper dive into overager prospects for this year. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but it seems like more and more overagers are getting picked than ever--usually 10+ each round in the later rounds. However, outside of the cream of the crop, few get talked about. So! With that said, I thought we might try a draft of exclusively overagers.

I'm hoping to have 15 teams, though if demand merits, I may add more. I'm also hoping on 4 rounds, though we'll see how it goes. If I get less than 10 teams I probably won't hold it.

The basics will be similar to most of our other drafts. 8AM to Midnight (ET) draft clock with 4 hours until an auto-pick. I'll post the CSS list below for the purposes of autos. Once you make your pick, PM (Start Conversation) the next GM

You can name your team anything you want. You can trade picks for picks, but there aren't any other assets to move around. Order will be determined randomly and each round will be in reverse order.

Hoping to start Monday but we'll see how it goes. PM me if you want to join.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $40.00