Fantasy: 2018 HF Sharks Fantasy Football (L1: 8/19 at 4pm PT, L2: 8/26 at 1pm PT)

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
This year has been bad in terms of waiver priority. It seems like every week I get an unsuccessful waiver claim form. I guess that's just the way it goes.

I wouldn't mind trying FAB in the future though. I've heard good things.

I've honestly never done FAAB before, and I play a lot of fantasy leagues.

I'll ask in the thread for next year if I remember.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I've also heard people enjoying auction drafts. Never done one myself. Maybe a 3rd experimental league next year where we can try this stuff

Reactions: drunksage

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I did an Auction once. It was a long draft, even though it did add a unique dynamic to the league. I prefer the snake format though.

I prefer auctions, but...

1. You have to be at the draft, or you're 100% screwed.
2. They take forever as I mentioned
3. I don't think many people like/have done auctions.

The thing with a snake draft is that if you randomly get drawn the 10th pick, you have no chance at Todd Gurley unless there are nine idiots drafting in front of you.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
So I'm pretty much playing @rangerssharks414 in everything this week, especially in last night's SNOG. It hasn't gone well. Maybe I will congratulate him for winning the championship now because he has a hell of a team. Kamara is insane.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Not a good season for me. Missed my first pick in the draft by like 40 seconds and got stuck with Bell. I lose almost every week while simultaneously finishing in top 5 points scored. Ahaha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad