2018 Draft Rankings by Cam Robinson

HockeyRobinson

Jun 6, 2015
Victoria, BC
Jett Woo is way too low.

I like Woo a lot. I didn't love his Hlinka tournament all that much though. I actually tried to move him up a few times, and at the moment, couldn't justify it.

Remember though, we've got 10 months until the draft, if he goes back to Moose Jaw and takes big minutes and shows the game I think he has, I'll find a place for him up that list.

I'd love to see him make some more plays too, show me he has the offensive potential to be a real threat at the next level.

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
I like Woo a lot. I didn't love his Hlinka tournament all that much though. I actually tried to move him up a few times, and at the moment, couldn't justify it.

Remember though, we've got 10 months until the draft, if he goes back to Moose Jaw and takes big minutes and shows the game I think he has, I'll find a place for him up that list.

I'd love to see him make some more plays too, show me he has the offensive potential to be a real threat at the next level.

As a benchmark list, I like it.

Players move, this early list is good.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
840772.jpg

Seriously though the list is decent enough. Still early days yet though in prep for the 2018 draft.

OilTastic

Embrace The Hate
Oct 5, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta.
very good early rankings. it will be interesting over the winter to see who moves up and who moves down....all the way to #31 where the Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers will be picking ! :naughty:

by the way....I am Cam Robinson.

HockeyRobinson

Jun 6, 2015
Victoria, BC
Thanks for the kind words, discussion and many attempts at identity theft!

I'll be sure to update this with the next instalment that'll likely come post-WJC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad