2018 Cup predictions

hagelin1381

Mar 27, 2016
Orlando, FL
Oh, for sure Sid is the most motivated guy but even him, when they asked him about a 3-peat, he didn't sound that motivated. He said that's obviously the goal but you could tell that he's pretty satisfied with his back to back cups.

yeah he isn't exactly the most charismatic guy... Trust me though, he'll be wanting to win as much as anyone

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
Oh, for sure Sid is the most motivated guy but even him, when they asked him about a 3-peat, he didn't sound that motivated. He said that's obviously the goal but you could tell that he's pretty satisfied with his back to back cups.

I think you're reading into it too much. All I see and hear is a guy who said that of course is the goal and if they don't intend to win the Cup again then what's the point at all. He's not going to stand there and guarantee a three-peat on camera. He said everything I'd want my captain to say to the media.

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
Considering his current team just beat that team in the playoffs maybe it wasn't the coach's fault?

McLellan's holding the Oilers back, Talbot's holding them back, Chiarelli's holding them back... Is there anyone else not named McDavid holding the Oilers back?

Amazing how the Sharks went to the Final after McLellan left...

Edmonton is on the way, but they are still missing pieces....it takes more than one second round flameout to say they arrived...

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Amazing how the Sharks went to the Final after McLellan left...

Edmonton is on the way, but they are still missing pieces....it takes more than one second round flameout to say they arrived...

And just as amazing that they did nothing this year with arguably one of the best rosters they've ever had.

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
Who cares what happened 3 years ago, people grow and develop. Let's just say if experts think he's the third best coach in the NHL THIS season, he's not "marginal"

Resume counts....he has to prove he can take his team to a Cup....I think he's the Western Conference version of Barry Trotz....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad