2018 Blackhawks Convention

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Never gone to one nor do I plan to

I would imagine its good event to bring kids to so they can see and meet players though so if you have family its probably a positive experience

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Its also a bit of a cash grab I see but all conventions are like this for most things

I wouldn't mind real AA jersey but not sure we ever see him. I remember my Krivo jersey back in day and how I seemed to be only person with one

He was my favorite Hawk Russian outside of Zhamnov until Panarin came

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Haven't missed one Hawks convention since it's inception.
Always a fun time.

Unlike this forum, you get a more positive vibe from the players about this coming season.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Always a fun time.

Unlike this forum, you get a more positive vibe from the players about this coming season.

This forum is not even remotely negative compared to most online forums. This is also by far the most knowledgeable hockey forums around.

The convention is for the fans so it will be OBVIOUSLY positive, that is the whole point of it.

Reactions: Blue Liner

Game suspension

Feb 11, 2018
Always a fun time.

How was attendance this year compared to the previous ones? That positive spin must be getting harder to pull off.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
How was attendance this year compared to the previous ones? That positive spin must be getting harder to pull off.

Did you ever hear anything about how many people renewed? I remember this being an ongoing debate around here, only a few of us thought there would be problems.

Game suspension

Feb 11, 2018
Did you ever hear anything about how many people renewed? I remember this being an ongoing debate around here, only a few of us thought there would be problems.

No idea. All I know is that I did not renew. I would imagine that 'wait list' was fully spent but I guess we will all see. Let's just say I think those STH that DID renew probably haven't felt warm and fuzzy about the offseason moves and Crawford declaring he is not 100% is just another kick in the ass. I can't blame them. When you see all the other STH panicking to unload seats at lower and lower prices its a pretty empty feeling.

No regrets here.

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
Always a fun time.

How was the attendance this year? Big turnout or noticeable drop?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad