2018-2019 EHT Tournament

Ciccarelli

Uncle Gelart
Dec 17, 2005
How Sweden refuse to take either Thorell or Strömwall on their EHT-teams is just beyond odd. They take guys from the NLA so they must follow leagues other than the NHL, KHL and SHL right? Especially weird the case with Strömwall, this kid is dominant. Better than pretty much any of the Liiga-players on the finnish EHT-rosters and Finland has beaten Sweden twice now with mainly Liiga-players. So Strömwall should and would easily be a top liner on the swedish team.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
How Sweden refuse to take either Thorell or Strömwall on their EHT-teams is just beyond odd. They take guys from the NLA so they must follow leagues other than the NHL, KHL and SHL right? Especially weird the case with Strömwall, this kid is dominant. Better than pretty much any of the Liiga-players on the finnish EHT-rosters and Finland has beaten Sweden twice now with mainly Liiga-players. So Strömwall should and would easily be a top liner on the swedish team.

It’s not that strange. Coaches experiment at these tournaments. They want to give a chance to several players.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Team Sweden to Beijer Hockey Games. No Thorell and Strömvall yet again. I can hear the scream of agony from Ciccarelli and GeorgeLeafer12..
:naughty:

Målvakter:
Magnus Hellberg, SKA St Petersburg.
Adam Reideborn, Djurgården.

Backar:
Klas Dahlbeck, CSKA Moskva.
Oscar Engsund, Luleå.
Jesper Sellgren, Luleå.
Philip Holm, Torpedo.
Viktor Lööv, Jokerit.
Joel Persson, Växjö.
Emil Djuse, Skellefteå.

Forwards:
Joakim Nygård, Färjestad.
Joel Kellman, Brynäs.
Jakob Lilja, Djurgården.
Isac Lundeström, Luleå.
Michael Lindqvist, Färjestad.
Emil Larsson, Luleå.
Emil Sylvegård, Malmö.
Linus Johansson, Färjestad.
Fredrik Händemark, Malmö.
Dennis Rasmussen, Metallurg.
Jonathan Davidsson, Djurgården.
Emil Bemström, Djurgården.
Mathias Bromé, Mora.
Jesper Boqvist, Brynäs.

Lmao, Emil Sylvegård, he is a goon. And 4 physical stay at home defenders in Lööv, Dahlbeck, Engsund, Nilsson. But i like it, the game is getting more and more unphysical so this type of players will be more valuble than before.

Josefson and Bertilsson was on the team too, but they declined due to injury.

Lineups?

Dahlbeck - Persson
Sellgren - Lööv
Holm - Djuse
Engsund - Nilsson

Lilja - Rasmussen - Larsson
Boqvist - Kellman - Lindqvist
Nygård - Händemark - Davidsson
Sylvegård - Lundeström - Bemström

Brome and Linus can stay on the bench.

Ciccarelli

Uncle Gelart
Dec 17, 2005
No Thorell and Strömvall yet again. I can hear the scream of agony from Ciccarelli and GeorgeLeafer12..
:naughty:
I don't care, I think it's just dumb. Both are better than most of the guys on these rosters. Team Czech Republic has used every single czech player playing in the finnish league on this years EHT, most of them multiple times (Zohorna, Tomasek, Krejcik, Koblizek).

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
I don't care, I think it's just dumb. Both are better than most of the guys on these rosters. Team Czech Republic has used every single czech player playing in the finnish league on this years EHT, most of them multiple times (Zohorna, Tomasek, Krejcik, Koblizek).
But Sweden is not Czech Rep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad