Recalled/Assigned: 2018-19 Roster moves thread: 4/25 Black Aces: Suomela, True, DeSimone, Korenar and Middleton

undercovernerd

Apr 18, 2014
Bend, OR / Bay Area, CA
Seems odd
Gambrell recalled. I guess he isn’t playing tonight for the Cuda.

All:

Have some news that has not been released (to my knowledge)

Radil was hit on the foot by a puck during the game yesterday. Foot is swollen, he can’t get his skate on. Showed up in a boot for practice. Gambrell will be taking his place if he’s not able to go (rumor is, he won’t be able to)

Last edited:
Reactions: slocal

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
All:

Radil was hit on the foot by a puck during the game yesterday. Foot is swollen, he can’t get his skate on. Showed up in a boot for practice. Gambrell will be taking his place if he’s not able to go (rumor is, he won’t be able to)

I was at practice and thought I saw him on the ice but he was in a boot and crutch afterwards. I don’t think he can play tomorrow regardless. Haley vs Vegas round 2

Reactions: slocal

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
All:

Thank you for breaking the news!

I was at practice and thought I saw him on the ice but he was in a boot and crutch afterwards. I don’t think he can play tomorrow regardless. Haley vs Vegas round 2

Thank you for affirming!

(I'm not stoked on the news, but I am stoked about you guys beating our "beats".)

Reactions: Sandisfan

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
How can this be? I thought they were deep inside!

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Believe in Ralph.

ChNCrWl.gif

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Middleton recalled as well. I could see him getting into the game tonight since he's slightly bigger than Ryan.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Is there a reason why then send him down and bring him back hours later.....why not just keep him up?

Emergency recall, I'm guessing? (IOW called up in case guy can't go, must be returned if he can)

And Gambrell assigned to AHL. Tells me Pavelski and/or Radil are close.

lucky0slevin

Aug 9, 2011
Emergency recall, I'm guessing? (IOW called up in case guy can't go, must be returned if he can)

And Gambrell assigned to AHL. Tells me Pavelski and/or Radil are close.
Gambrell played well against the flames it seemed. Even got promoted with kane I think I one point . Maybe we can make something of him sooner rather than later

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
How many recalls do the Sharks have left? Would be nice to see some of the older regulars (Burns, Couture, Jumbo, Braun, Dillon, and maybe even younger guys like Hertl, Sorensen, Labanc, and Meier) get a game off. Would be great if they could get like a couple forwards and DeSimone up and scratch 3-4 guys Tues and 3-4 other guys Thursday. If Radil, Pavs, Melker, and EK65 are ready to go, they can be slot in as well.

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
Gambrell played well against the flames it seemed. Even got promoted with kane I think I one point . Maybe we can make something of him sooner rather than later
He was centering Kane and Nyquist. He also got several PK shifts. Deboer was clearly wanted a look at him in different situations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad