2018-19 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver

Haha oh ****

No, the date in the league is the default Yahoo setting. I have changed it to March 8th now. (Yahoo only allows deadlines to land on Thursdays...)

According to the CBA the trade deadline is one week after the NHL trade deadline. However this year the NHL trade deadline lands on a Monday, so March 8th would be a week and a half, which is quite long after the NHL trade deadline. Honestly I think it would be best on March 1st but nothing we can do for now.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Trade to announce:

To nameless1:
Jesse Puljuarvi
Jacob Markstrom

To CRDragon:
Matt Dumba
Alec Martinez

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Anyone not named gaudreau monahan bailey byfuglien marner stamkos is available for trade
Still want a goalie or picks

Or anyone could be had for the right price of course..

Last edited:

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
So, barring a major collapse by Mustangs this week, it looks like I'll be out of the playoff picture come Monday. All good things come to an end I guess - I'm the only team who hasn't missed yet. With that in mind, the following players are about to become available:
Mark Stone (RW): 87pt Pace, decent hits too (1/game); 8th Best RW (on averages)
William Karlsson (C/LW): 42G, 71pt, +48 pace; dual positional eligibility top 15LW and top 25C
Evander Kane (LW): Great peripherals - 57PIM, 227SOG (5th), 120 hits; big upside if traded; 12th Best LW

Jake Muzzin (D)
: On pace for 48pts, 200hits, and 150 blocks; 11th ranked D
Ryan Suter (D):
Typical Ryan Suter, on pace for 52pts, 21ppp, and 17th ranked D
Ryan Ellis (D)
: Has been great since return from injury, on pace for 52pts, and 21st ranked D (on averages)

I am also looking to make a hockey trade, straight up, involving one of:
Erik Karlsson(D)
Crosby (C)
Braden Holtby(G)

I will be franchising the other two. I would prefer to keep Karlsson and Crosby, but I need to get a goalie back for Holtby. Please note, I want a keepers back - this is not a "sell" move.

I would also entertain offers for Pastrnak or Talbot, both of whom I currently intend to keep (but maybe I keep Stone/Karlsson instead).

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Sorry my dudes. Was in Vegas for Knights Vs Canucks. I'll be back tomorrow.

Balls wants your 1sts.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I am making a few of my stud players potentially available just to draw interest and see what is offered.

Looking for PICKS only. (all will need a 1st except Little)

Brett Burns
Claude Giroux
Jakub Vorachek
Alexander Barkov.
Patrick Bergeron
Bryan Little

If you wanna get a hold of me fast, PM me on Hf boards, Message me on discord, or email me.
[email protected]

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I still can't believe my season has gone so badly. I'm sitting here stunned not sure what to do. I guess I'm selling. Might fire sale if push comes to shove.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
ATTENTION PLEASE!

I'M OPEN TO TRADING HENRIK LUNDQVIST BEFORE THE DEADLINE

ny_a_lundqvist01jr_576-11.jpg

rangers29.jpg

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
So, barring a major collapse by Mustangs this week, it looks like I'll be out of the playoff picture come Monday. All good things come to an end I guess - I'm the only team who hasn't missed yet. With that in mind, the following players are about to become available:
Mark Stone (RW): 87pt Pace, decent hits too (1/game); 8th Best RW (on averages)
William Karlsson (C/LW): 42G, 71pt, +48 pace; dual positional eligibility top 15LW and top 25C
Evander Kane (LW): Great peripherals - 57PIM, 227SOG (5th), 120 hits; big upside if traded; 12th Best LW

Jake Muzzin (D)
: On pace for 48pts, 200hits, and 150 blocks; 11th ranked D
Ryan Suter (D):
Typical Ryan Suter, on pace for 52pts, 21ppp, and 17th ranked D
Ryan Ellis (D)
: Has been great since return from injury, on pace for 52pts, and 21st ranked D (on averages)

I am also looking to make a hockey trade, straight up, involving one of:
Erik Karlsson(D)
Crosby (C)
Braden Holtby(G)

I will be franchising the other two. I would prefer to keep Karlsson and Crosby, but I need to get a goalie back for Holtby. Please note, I want a keepers back - this is not a "sell" move.

I would also entertain offers for Pastrnak or Talbot, both of whom I currently intend to keep (but maybe I keep Stone/Karlsson instead).

I'm officially selling. I'd like to move guys sooner rather than later - reasonable offers won't be refused (unless of course I get 2 in a short time span).

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Hey guys,

Sincerely apologize for being pretty inactive this year. Just been a crazy year and fantasy hockey has taken a bit of a backseat. I am 100% selling this deadline in hopes of this being my final rebuild season (doubt it, I'm a mess and drop players like Barzal...).

The main thing I'm looking to do this deadline is deal depth players for picks. I'm not looking for crazy returns, looking to stockpile some 3rds-5ths, that type of thing. Also hoping to deal Couture cause I can't keep him past this year. If anyone wants to pick up 3/4 rentals (Couture/Haula/Neal/Gardiner/others) for one borderline younger keeper, I'd be very open to something like that. Will likely be holding on to these guys, however, and seeing which ones can establish themselves as my keepers at year's end.

Matt Murray
Alex Radulov
Auston Matthews
Kyle Connor
Jonathan Huberdeau
Jason Zucker
Alex Pietrangelo

Notable available players:
Logan Couture
James Neal
Erik Haula
Cam Atkinson