2021 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
If Luc and I had played the last 2 weeks, I would have come out with 7-6 and 11-2 wins. Hope my team's hot stretch continues!

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Talk about getting hot at the right time. Damn Luc.

Do I get a medal for having the hottest team down the stretch only to completely fold when the playoffs hit two years straight? Or do I need to achieve this 3 years straight?

Last year after a mediocre start I finished my matchups 10-0, and this year 9-1.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Do I get a medal for having the hottest team down the stretch only to completely fold when the playoffs hit two years straight? Or do I need to achieve this 3 years straight?

Last year after a mediocre start I finished my matchups 10-0, and this year 9-1.

:stanley:

I think I'm a runner up for this though.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver

:stanley:

I think I'm a runner up for this though.

Joining you guys for receiving participation ribbons this year.

Reactions: FacepalmBenning

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Alllsssoooo, win or lose, I want to make my pitch for myself as GM of the Year this year!
  • Traded Theodore, a 2nd and a 4th for Tarasenko and a 7th. And I wasn't going to keep Theodore.
  • Although I did draft Svechnikov over Pettersson, I also drafted Chabot in the 5th round, Edler in the 6th round (136 rank, but would be around 50 if he didn't get hurt, huge bounce back year) and Duchene in the 10th round (He fell off a cliff, but was a 50-60 ranked player for a big chunk of the season)
  • Traded Matthews (86), Tarasenko (61) and Thornton (335/FA) for Stamkos (6), Gaudreau (23) and Lundqvist (185)
  • Picked up Carter Hart off waivers, also TJ Oshie and Tyler Myers recently who have been big parts of my playoff run.

I know, self-serving post, but I just wanted to throw it out there ;)

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Matthews (86)

:huh:;)

Haha I know I know he was hurt...but only missed 15 games, don't think he'd be ahead of Gaudreau and definitely not Stamkos if he had stayed healthy.

Also I'm having some good laughs looking back at the reactions to the Tarasenko trade between CRD and I, especially now that I'm in the finals!

Reactions: CRDragon

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I did not see stamkos hitting 40+ goals this year and definitely some regrets about overall value. But I am still content with that trade, I don't think I would be in the finals if I dont make it, you too for that matter ;)

Reactions: Kuzmenkshow

Kuzmenkshow

Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Yea, it's been pretty damn close since Tuesday/Wednesday. A lot of categories could flip over the next week. At this point it looks like the goalie categories will almost certainly be a 2-2 tie but Luc could make it 2-1 or 3-1 him if he can get some wins down the stretch.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Man, you are tough,

I am going to need a massive second half here to have any shot

Reactions: Kuzmenkshow

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
:popcorn:

This is a very very special and fun time of the year. Love the Premier Championship. I believe this is the 10th year too! A lot of history and prestige now.

And a NEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW PREEEEMMMIIIEEEERRRRRRR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! The most prestigious championship in all of fantasy sports.

:nod:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad