2018-19 GDT Signups

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Ugh, I feel slimy and like a complete let down guys! I had no idea we even had a GDT sign up page thread! If someone had already reserved tomorrows GDT, I will by all means delete mine.

For some reason I feel like that was yours KC?

Please, if I stepped on any toes, I will get rid of mine for whoever had this one set up.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Ugh, I feel slimy and like a complete let down guys! I had no idea we even had a GDT sign up page thread! If someone had already reserved tomorrows GDT, I will by all means delete mine.

For some reason I feel like that was yours KC?

Please, if I stepped on any toes, I will get rid of mine for whoever had this one set up.

Don't worry about it. I posted that I was going to make one because I had nothing better to do right as you posted your GDT but I really don't actually give a shit :laugh:

Reactions: SR

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You put a lot of grit into it. :sueme:

D9uBGtR.png

Reactions: MIG and SniperHF

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Seems we're back to usual 'round here ;)

So I'm gonna unstick it but if you want to volunteer for a GDT you can still do so :P

And obviously KCPrimRundblawhatever needs to keep track of the stats.

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London

So I'm gonna unstick it but if you want to volunteer for a GDT you can still do so :P

Does this mean my ban is lifted after the pasties and reminiscing of the 2015 draft - neither of which the board has gotten over?

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Does this mean my ban is lifted after the pasties and reminiscing of the 2015 draft - neither of which the board has gotten over?

Anyone other than me making GDTs is a happy day far as I'm concerned :banana:

We don't get over anything anyway either. Bring up Kyle Turris and see how that goes.
Hell we had a 10 post Briere diversion just a few days ago :laugh:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Anyone other than me making GDTs is a happy day far as I'm concerned :banana:

We don't get over anything anyway either. Bring up Kyle Turris and see how that goes.
Hell we had a 10 post Briere diversion just a few days ago :laugh:

That’s a Coyotes fan....... memory of an elephant and can also sling poo with the best of the primates. :DD

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

I get really busy around this time of year. Concert season. Ugh. I also get really busy in March and April.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm 1-0. Should I stop while ahead...retire on top...go out with a bang? Nah, dipped my toes and discovered the water is not bad. Think I'll wade in a little deeper.

Sign me up for:
Jan 2
Jan 6
Feb 2
Mar 2
Mar 11
April 6

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I'm 1-0. Should I stop while ahead...retire on top...go out with a bang? Nah, dipped my toes and discovered the water is not bad. Think I'll wade in a little deeper.

Sign me up for:
Jan 2
Jan 6
Feb 2
Mar 2
Mar 11
April 6

SOLD!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad