• Fedotov, Ivan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tomek, Matej

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
This poll is real easy , i think i might get 100 percent .

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
This poll is real easy , i think i might get 100 percent .

I feel like I'm becoming annoyingly contrarian this summer in all these polls. But I don't see how this is such a slam dunk.

Sandstrom has missed time the past 3 seasons because of sickness. This stomach issue is a real concern. They have not been able to tame it. Last year he only played 18 games. The old saying is true. The best ability is availability.

I like Sandstrom a lot, but we have a young kid goalie showing real upside in Ustimenko. If you could only have one or the other in the organization, it's not an easy decision. Especially considering the chronic stomach issue.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I feel like I'm becoming annoyingly contrarian this summer in all these polls. But I don't see how this is such a slam dunk.

Sandstrom has missed time the past 3 seasons because of sickness. This stomach issue is a real concern. They have not been able to tame it. Last year he only played 18 games. The old saying is true. The best ability is availability.

I like Sandstrom a lot, but we have a young kid goalie showing real upside in Ustimenko. If you could only have one or the other in the organization, it's not an easy decision. Especially considering the chronic stomach issue.

So do I.

:thumbu:

3-0 with .955 Save Percentage in the SHL so far for Sandstrom this season too.

Reactions: Stizzle

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014

You don’t make a bad point. But Sandstrom has had some pretty big accomplishments for his age at higher levels than Ustimenko has so far (played frequently in Sweden’s top league at a young age, WJC starter), so I think you have to give Sandstrom the edge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad