• Warren, Brendan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Westfalt, Marcus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Was there anyone at 19 who Hextall could have taken that would have made this poll close?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm concerned. We're on Prospect #3 and CDP has not even once voted Bunny.

Have the chickens won? Did they take over and now live inside him like a CDP suit and are voting for other Flyers prospects? Is this real life?

I just don't want to hear the smart-ass remarks yet. There will be plenty of time later lol

Reactions: pit

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Farabee on overall potential. And because I don't want to break Magua's heart again, that English girl, well "the first cut is the deepest."

I'd put Ratcliffe ahead of Allison right now on performance, health and upside.
Whereas Allison performed as expected, Ratcliffe is ahead of schedule.
I'm not sure I'd put O'Brien ahead of those two based on what he might be until we see what he actually is in college.

No De Haas on the list, after Ron's praise, we may have to give him an honorable mention.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
I think's i'm the same as most and it's between Farabee and Allison , i went with Allison cause of preformance against stiffer comp but it's very close between these two.
Oh sorry i meant i wanted to go Bunny but Haktard wouldn't let me

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
:deadhorse for Weise

Those 3 emoji lowlifes are all headbutting the dead horse, which is strange to begin with because who wants rotting horse on their forehead, right? But then the dude on the right just pulls out a whip. No one else has a whip. I imagine his 2 friends are like, "Stan, where'd you get that whip? We all got drunk and decided to start headbutting this horse for fun -- not saying we got good values or nothing -- but we're starting to worry about you, Stan. We didn't even plan to beat this horse. It just happened. Which means you had that whip on you already. In your trench coat in July. You've been really aloof these past few weeks. Is everything, okay?"

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Those 3 emoji lowlifes are all headbutting the dead horse, which is strange to begin with because who wants rotting horse on their forehead, right? But then the dude on the right just pulls out a whip. No one else has a whip. I imagine his 2 friends are like, "Stan, where'd you get that whip? We all got drunk and decided to start headbutting this horse for fun -- not saying we got good values or nothing -- but we're starting to worry about you, Stan. We didn't even plan to beat this horse. It just happened. Which means you had that whip on you already. In your trench coat in July. You've been really aloof these past few weeks. Is everything, okay?"
I see the guy with the whip as Deadhead trying to get Weise up to go start the season on Couts wing.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I think next is where it gets tricky. Outside of the top three, there is a lot of guesswork with ceiling and attainable ceiling. You have guys like Strome that sound like their ceiling is really high, but he needs to do a lot to reach that. Then a guy like Ratcliffe who could wind up a top six forward or vanish into oblivion. Then Rubstov and NAK who are probably a safe bet to be a bottom six guy. I like what we have in Ginning but I know a lot don't. Friedman is a wild card. Really going to be close I think voting the next couple.

O'Brien I am skeptical of just because of the league he played in and I literally have not seen anything but a few highlight clips. I think after this year he could skyrocket up the list if he plays well at Providence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad