Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v3.0) vs NYY |Thu, June 1| 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT | Sabathia vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Also, Vic Carapazza alert. He's the 2B ump tonight. You know what that means on Wednesday...

7188809563_0557b575a7_z.jpg

That's it, Swervin. You're ejected from this thread. Get out of here.

:sarcasm:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
We're lucky we've got some quality power hitters in Goins and Barney in the absence of Tulo and JD :laugh:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That's some quality defense right there. I thought Cleveland signed EE and not Bautista :sarcasm:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That's a basehit? I mean yeah he probably lost it in the lights and if he misses it completely it gets ruled a hit for sure, but when you almost make the catch like that it's usually called an error.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
That's a basehit? I mean yeah he probably lost it in the lights and if he misses it completely it gets ruled a hit for sure, but when you almost make the catch like that it's usually called an error.

Yeah I dont get calls sometimes. Like when two outfielders cant figure out who is going to make the catch and drops between the two of them and gets called a double

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Yeah I dont get calls sometimes. Like when two outfielders cant figure out who is going to make the catch and drops between the two of them and gets called a double

I wish there were a error catagory for team error, or mental error, some kind of extenuating circumstances error or something. An additional error category. As is there's only fielding or throwing, and you can't make a fielding error if you don't attempt to field the ball. At the same time a player doesn't deserve a hit in that case, and the pitcher don't deserve earned runs if he scores.

In the end I guess it doesn't really matter how it's scored, unless a player cares way too much about their stats, but there really should be an other category for errors for situations where there's miscommunication, or some other reason where a player would normally make the play easily but doesn't for whatever reason. As is if it's normally a play that's made and it's not made it usually depends on whether the player touches the ball or not after the mental or other screwup.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Pillar!!!!!

I thought that would be rotuine first, but damn, that might be his best one yet. Better than the superman from last year or the year before whenever it was. Mostly because it was straight backwards and not side to side or in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad