2017 Start/Sit Week 14

stupendousman

Jun 25, 2008
Richmond, BC
.5 PPR scoring, first round of playoffs.

I have Bell, Ingram, Fournette, and Lamar Miller. Definitely starting Bell of course, with Ingram's toe injury, is he worthy of a start? Fournette is hard to not start but he is playing Seattle's run D which has been strong. Should Miller sneak in there somewhere?

And who should I start between Stafford (hand injury) or Winston?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Standard scoring, surprised myself and made the playoffs in the last week. I picked up Gordon last week, should I start him?

Qb - Ryan
Rb - Ingram
Rb - Lynch
Wr- Bryant
Wr - Jones
Te - Henry (LAC)
Flex - Allen (LAC)
K - Butker
Def - Seahawks

BN -Winston (Qb)
BN - J. Gordon (WR)
BN - Stills (Wr)
BN - Cook (Te)
BN - Falcons D

Start him over Dez

Need a flex Ajayi at Seattle or Sheppard vs Dallas. Standard.

Already starting Wentz and Jeffrey from Philly

Shepard

Brees @ ATL or Rivers vs WAS

Baldwin @ JAX or Dez @ NYG (0.5 PPR)

Thanks.

Rivers
Dez

Start 1 WR (Standard + 1 point per first down/ 5 for 100 yards, 10 for 200, and 15 for 300):

Demaryius Thomas
Mohamed Sanu
Rishard Matthews

1 Flex: (same team)

Demaryius Thomas
Mohamed Sanu
Rishard Matthews
Tevin Coleman
Austin Ekeler

Sanu and Thomas

Ugh, now I have another question or so. In my other league, I had the bye, but I just lost it today because of stat corrections involving IDPs.

Start 1 WR: (.5 PPR)

Desean Jackson
Emmanuel Sanders

Start 1 FLEX:

Desean Jackson/Emmanuel Sanders
Duke Johnson Jr.

Start 2 TE:

David Njoku
Greg Olsen
Jared Cook

(YUCK)

Jackson
Duke
Sit Olsen... I don't think he's healthy.

.5 PPR scoring, first round of playoffs.

I have Bell, Ingram, Fournette, and Lamar Miller. Definitely starting Bell of course, with Ingram's toe injury, is he worthy of a start? Fournette is hard to not start but he is playing Seattle's run D which has been strong. Should Miller sneak in there somewhere?

And who should I start between Stafford (hand injury) or Winston?

I'd sit Fournette. He's been stopped lately.

And Stafford. Winston looks lost.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Doug Martin is starting for TB.

Start 1 RB: (Standard + 1 point per first down/ 5 for 100 yards, 10 for 200, and 15 for 300):

Peyton Barber
Kerwynn Williams (Peterson is out)

Chilly

Feb 25, 2010
Vancouver
Standard league, been rolling with the Jags defense almost all season now, but the match up against Seattle with Ramsey out scares me. Should I sit them for another? I picked up the Packers defense, since they are playing the Browns, but it's tough to sit such a clutch defense in the Jags.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Advice on 3 Wr's and a Flex which 4 do you start this week? Evans, Kupp. J. Gordon, D,Thomas, and Funchess.

I also would sit Thomas.

Standard league, been rolling with the Jags defense almost all season now, but the match up against Seattle with Ramsey out scares me. Should I sit them for another? I picked up the Packers defense, since they are playing the Browns, but it's tough to sit such a clutch defense in the Jags.

The Seahawks have no offensive line. The Jags' d-line should have Wilson running for his life (again).

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Flex: Kerwynn or Kenny Stills? (Feel like Miami might throw a lot)

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Kamara injury REALLY hurt my chances, so I ask for your opinion one last time. Non ppr, I have 3 options for flex. Bernard, Drake and Stills. I like Benard here, but I feel like I should sit him and wait to see where I'm at Monday night. If I need a safe floor go with Drake, if I need crazy points go with Stills since Miami will be for to throw. What do you guys/girls think?

Foltronic

Jan 21, 2015
Hey!

I need some advice.

Assuming Fournette and Perine are layups for my 2 RB Slots. Pick 1 of the following RB's for my flex to start today:

1)Burkhead

2)G.Bernard

3)J.Williams

Thank you!

Foltronic

Jan 21, 2015
Also for My WR'S

Pick 3 between these 4.

1)D.Bryant

2)A.Jeffrey

3)J.Gordon

4)G.Tate

Thank you!

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Can't find anything official but heard on radio he won't play.

I came across this.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Zach Ertz (concussion) is doubtful to play in Week 14 against the Rams.
Despite practicing on a limited basis late in the week, Ertz never formally cleared concussion

Ugh so my lineup is going to be Winston, Mike Evans and Brate for the first round of playoffs LOL. oh well. at least they are playing Detroit which is a huge plus.

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
Carr or Winston. Cooper is out in Oakland.

winston

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Kamara injury REALLY hurt my chances, so I ask for your opinion one last time. Non ppr, I have 3 options for flex. Bernard, Drake and Stills. I like Benard here, but I feel like I should sit him and wait to see where I'm at Monday night. If I need a safe floor go with Drake, if I need crazy points go with Stills since Miami will be for to throw. What do you guys/girls think?

that seems like a reasonable plan. go with your gut

Hey!

I need some advice.

Assuming Fournette and Perine are layups for my 2 RB Slots. Pick 1 of the following RB's for my flex to start today:

1)Burkhead

2)G.Bernard

3)J.Williams

Thank you!

I'd go with gio

Also for My WR'S

Pick 3 between these 4.

1)D.Bryant

2)A.Jeffrey

3)J.Gordon

4)G.Tate

Thank you!

Gordon, Jeffrey, Dez. nice choice to have

stuck at work. anyone have the word on Zach Ertz? is he a go?

which also leads into Brate or Ertz

no go, go brate

Reactions: Foltronic

Foltronic

Jan 21, 2015
I'm thinking sit Bryant, but thats a tough one. Hopefully one of the more knowledgeable posters here can help you decide

Yeah, but I like Bryant more than Tate if only for the reason that Stafford is fighting an injury

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Yeah, but I like Bryant more than Tate if only for the reason that Stafford is fighting an injury

Latest News

Recent News

Matthew Stafford (hand) is active for Week 14 against the Bucs.
Coach Jim Caldwell tried to pretend Stafford's status wasn't for certain, but it has been clear since early in the week that he would give it a go. Although the hand is a mild concern — it could affect his accuracy — the Bucs are a golden matchup. Stafford is a legit QB1 for the first week of the fantasy playoffs. Dec 10 - 11:31 AM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad