WJC: 2017 Slovakia Roster Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

peto10

Sep 29, 2011
Slovakia
what?
link to the page???

I don't have a link but he injured his knee in the last game. Bokros made last three cuts: Solensky, Murin and Zitny.

Final roster:

Adam Húska
Matej Tomek
Roman Durný

Andrej Hatala
Mário Grman
Samuel Hain
Oliver Košecký
Michal Roman
Martin Fehérváry
Martin Bodák
Erik Černák

Marek Hecl
Oliver Pataky
Boris Sádecký
Martin Andrisík
Patrik OÅ¡ko
Miroslav Struška
Marek Sloboda
Miloš Roman
Filip LeÅ¡ťan
Marián Studenič
Adam Ružička
Radovan Bondra

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
Really excited to watch Tomek play. Got him in a sim league, and have been upset with his lack of playing time. Nothing like the world juniors to showcase your talents.

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
Our best players of the tournament were named, they were: goaltender Adam Huska, defender Eric Cernak and defender Martin Fehervary.

I personally would have picked Milos Roman, ahead of perhaps Eric Cernak. In fact, one could argue the three 1999 players Fehervary, Milos Roman, and Ruzicka were the best players. I think that Ruzicka's 1 point does not reflect how he played in comparison to the other forwards.

Anyhow, other than the goalies and Cernak, it looks like 1997 was a really really weak crop. The team looks a little more promising next year with Bodak, Fehervary, Studenic, Ruzicka, Milos Roman returning, plus Bucek and any other standout 1999ers.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Other than Fehervary, Ruzicka and Roman, are there any other interesting players born in 1999 (or possibly even 2000) on the way? Both Huska and Tomek will be too old next year. How does the situation look in net?

Last edited:

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
Other than Fehervary and Roman, are there any other interesting players born in 1999 (or possibly even 2000)

Ruzicka is 1999 also.

I like Filip KrivošÃ­k (1999). He plays for HPK Hämeenlinna in Finland. He is 6 ft 4 I think. He was 4+1 at the Ivan Hlinka. I thought he was invisible at the last WJCU18, but just had a pretty good U18 tournament in Zuchwil where he was 3+1 in four games [in that tournament, the Slovaks lost to Finland in a SO, lost to Czechs in OT, beat the Swiss and beat Germany].

In that Zuchwil tournament, Patrick Hrehorcak (1999) was 2+3. He plays for HC Oceláři Třinec I think with the Roman brothers in the Czech Republic.

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
Other than Fehervary, Ruzicka and Roman, are there any other interesting players born in 1999 (or possibly even 2000) on the way? Both Huska and Tomek will be too old next year. How does the situation look in net?

Krivosik, Liska, Balaz, Fafrak, Hrehorcak, Ivan, Korencik - these players are draft eligibles

In net, there are 2 goalies - Hrenak playing in USHL and Durny. Sklenar (1999) can be a surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad