2017 Re-Draft #5 Overall

Who do you take at #5 overall in the 2017 Re-Draft

• Total voters

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Nico Hischier has a huge lead in the other poll, we’ll move onto number 5 of the 2017 Re-Draft.

Current Re-Draft voting:

1. Elias Petterson 62%
2. Miro Heiskanen 63%
3. Cale Makar 95%
4. Nico Hischier 75%

Who do you take at number 5?

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I went with Suzuki because his floor seems highest based on this season and playoffs, but we're at the point where a redraft this early becomes difficult because so many guys still have lots of potential but just haven't put it together in the NHL yet to get a full idea of a reasonable projection

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
No problem with anyone selecting Suzuki, but it's extremely close between him, Thomas, Necas and a few others.
A I N E C

No, but in all honesty, I do have Suzuki a significant step above the others. I am likely biased, being a Habs fan, but I haven’t been this excited in so, so long for a player on my team. He demonstrated he’s got what it takes to be a true 1C - I’m just hoping that stays the same. Would make awesome duels against Toronto! Imagine a Leafs-Habs playoff series!

Reactions: Sundinisagod

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
A I N E C

No, but in all honesty, I do have Suzuki a significant step above the others. I am likely biased, being a Habs fan, but I haven’t been this excited in so, so long for a player on my team. He demonstrated he’s got what it takes to be a true 1C - I’m just hoping that stays the same. Would make awesome duels against Toronto! Imagine a Leafs-Habs playoff series!
Agreed

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Nico Hischier has a huge lead in the other poll, we’ll move onto number 5 of the 2017 Re-Draft.

Current Re-Draft voting:

1. Elias Petterson 62%
2. Miro Heiskanen 63%
3. Cale Makar 95%
4. Nico Hischier 75%

Who do you take at number 5?

Not necessarily for poll #5 but just letting you know for poll options that the majority of Sens fans (at least on HF) are higher on Drake Batherson and Josh Norris than Erik Brannstrom (who is a poll option).

Alex Formenton is also from the 2017 draft and was one of the younger players (born just a couple of days before the cut-off). More and more Sens fans get higher and higher on Forms every few months, some even consider him a Sens top-5 prospect

Personally, I think Josh Norris will end up the best of the 4. Like I said in another thread, it's going to be another pretty good top-30 draft class

Last edited:

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Not necessarily for poll #5 but just letting you know for poll options that the majority of Sens fans (at least on HF) are higher on Drake Batherson and Josh Norris than Erik Brannstrom (who is a poll option).

Alex Formenton is also from the 2017 draft and was one of the younger players (born just a couple of days before the cut-off) in that draft. More and more Sens fans get higher and higher on Forms every few months, some even consider him a Sens top-5 prospect

Personally, I think Josh Norris will end up the best of the 4. Like I said in another thread, it's going to be another pretty good top-30 draft class

I can add Norris and Batherson to the 7th overall poll when I put that one up.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad