OT: 2017 Playoff push avatar ideas

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Papa Johns already.

This is the year we NEED papa johns. The last few years have been bad luck due to not having him. I don't care if other teams advertise for him as well.
The reason for that is no one has ever come up with a viable concept for it.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
How about a Galaxy Quest theme with a "By Grabner's Hammer" punchline?

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
What does "pizza" mean? :laugh:

Help a guy out here. If people want Papa John's, I'd recommend elaborating on it, or considering a plan B, because people want Papa John's every year and so far there hasn't been a way to turn it into a theme.

Last edited:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
What does "pizza" mean? :laugh:

Help a guy out here.

uvvOD5J.png

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
^ at least that is specific to the Rangers. :laugh:

Actually that picture might be a good concept in itself. Idk how.

JtYfpQO.jpg

Use the image of your favorite player scoring "even when we score" then use the image you made. "we lose".

Last edited:

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
What about something like Hank with a ball & chain(s) & have the number 5 on the ball or have it change between different numbers/pics

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
This concept seemed to have died off in previous years. Most people just want to go for the actual playoff avatars.

I think it's just that people couldn't agree on a theme. The last couple of years, the discussions morphed into playoff avatar discussions. We did them i 14, though, and I think quite a few people sported them.

I'll be happy to make a playoff push avatar everyone can use. Should probably save the custom ones for the playoffs.
:

That would be cool. We could even do the same theme for the push and the playoffs, just perfect and customize if and when we clinch.

KingDeathMetal

Jun 7, 2015
Long Island, NY
We're gonna build a wall of shotblockers and make the King pay for it?

I dunno, something around being a bad Corsi team with "unsustainable shooting percentage". That's like, our team identity and stuff.

Shot attempts? What are those? Score, or score not. There is no attempt. Yoda/NYR meme. No clue, throwing stuff out here lol.

nyrtrublue

Oct 14, 2008
I think incorporating Steve Harvey announcing something wrong would be funny.

The rangers best defenseman is...Dan Girardi!
Oh wait I'm sorry...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad