Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
So Pettersson edges out Hischier in a redraft with about half the votes. Some will disagree as hes only played 5 games but lets keep moving forward with our redraft. And yes we will probably change our minds many times over the months and years :)

1 VAN Pettersson (Drafted 5) https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/2017-nhl-redraft-1.2557843/
2 is NEXT

I voted Hischier AGAIN. I have added the next 15 in the draft plus the suggestions that were mentioned a few times. So if you think another guy should be in consideration please mention him, if not then the next guy to be added in the next thread will be Liljegren

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Miro.

Called it before the draft took place he will be one of the best players in the draft although being drafted number 3 , you should be one of the best in the draft but I really like him more then nico and Patrick

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Heiskanen. I was hoping the Avs would get him. I’m happy with Makar, though.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars fan voting Hischier for right now. Hard to vote against him at this point considering he had a great year in the NHL last season as well

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Comtois has 7 in 9, clearly elite #1 surefire talent and played more than the lowly five games Pettersson played. How he wasnt voted one ill never know

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Comtois has 7 in 9, clearly elite #1 surefire talent and played more than the lowly five games Pettersson played. How he wasnt voted one ill never know
Because Pettersson got the most votes. Quite simple logic actually

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Because Pettersson got the most votes. Quite simple logic actually
It was sarcasm, it only makes the site look bad when people are being voted on after five games like its been five seasons

Prospect scores 8 in 5? Surefire elite talent. 52 in 82? Weak first overall, everyone knows the larger the sample size the worse for the player...

cowgirlcath

Johnny Mony and Cathy
Jul 9, 2018
Calgary
It was sarcasm, it only makes the site look bad when people are being voted on after five games like its been five seasons

Prospect scores 8 in 5? Surefire elite talent. 52 in 82? Weak first overall, everyone knows the larger the sample size the worse for the player...
Maybe it's not just about who's played in the NHL longer?

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Maybe it's not just about who's played in the NHL longer?
It most certainly is when pre-season this poll was done and it was Hischier by a landslide, closed due to lopsided results from what I checked. Now Pettersson won less than ten games into the season?

Thats exactly what this is. The voting changed from Hischier to Pettersson based solely on five games. Hell, Pettersson wasnt even above Patrick idt in pre-season voting

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
It most certainly is when pre-season this poll was done and it was Hischier by a landslide, closed due to lopsided results from what I checked. Now Pettersson won less than ten games into the season?

Thats exactly what this is. The voting changed from Hischier to Pettersson based solely on five games. Hell, Pettersson wasnt even above Patrick idt in pre-season voting

Well , Pettersson proved that he can translate his world class talent to the NHL level, which most people thought he would .It's not like he's just gonna hit a wall and become a 40 point player randomly. This guy won every aware in the shl as a u20 player. Being in the NHL earlier doesn't mean you will be the better player. 52 points in 82 games isn't some kind amazing achievement for a first overall pick

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Well , Pettersson proved that he can translate his world class talent to the NHL level, which most people thought he would .It's not like he's just gonna hit a wall and become a 40 point player randomly. This guy won every aware in the shl as a u20 player. Being in the NHL earlier doesn't mean you will be the better player. 52 points in 82 games isn't some kind amazing achievement for a first overall pick
You got me, 8 in 5 is more impressive than 52 in 82

Who woulda thunk it

Reactions: Brock Boeser

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
You got me, 8 in 5 is more impressive than 52 in 82

Who woulda thunk it

Its about the body of work. Its not a stretch whatsoever to say Pettersson can be a better player in the future.

You're delusional if you think otherwise. Its just an opinion, and that opinion is highly plausible. Its not only Canuck fans who voted for Pettersson.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Its about the body of work. Its not a stretch whatsoever to say Pettersson can be a better player in the future.

You're delusional if you think otherwise. Its just an opinion, and that opinion is highly plausible. Its not only Canuck fans who voted for Pettersson.
No its only those with memories dating from the beginning of the season who voted Pettersson

'Its about the body of work' real rich considering Hischier actually has the larger proven body of work. Lmfao.

Reactions: Brock Boeser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad