Prospect Info: 2017 NHL Draft / Pick #7 - Lias Andersson (C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Should be a "click to expand" at the bottom, if that's what you're talking about.
I think it's more of an issue on a computer rather than mobile. The click to expand still only shows half of the video of Lias' shootout attempt

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Emotional moment for Lias, his dads No 24 is retired. Lias has shifted to No 61. Will 61 be available in NY next season? Game about to start.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Does the crowd every stop singing and banging on ****? Has been non-stop for 15 minutes.

I checked the other games and they're all singing , too. lol

Reactions: Ola

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Dahlin looks like Dennis the Menace

Hehe, think it’s good for a prospect. Need to become a great player to get the pretty girl. ;)

The highlight reel that can be created from this one game, 29 minutes in, for Dahlin could be compared to what most players could put together after a full career lol. Ridiculous.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
You can see that when Frolunda face better teams, Lias whole unit isn’t very strong. They have a bit of a 1st plus three 2b approach. Friberg is pretty meh and Victor Olfosson is far from a star. Don’t think it’s a line that will score a ton this year.

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
You can see that when Frolunda face better teams, Lias whole unit isn’t very strong. They have a bit of a 1st plus three 2b approach. Friberg is pretty meh and Victor Olfosson is far from a star. Don’t think it’s a line that will score a ton this year.
Think Lundqvist's age entertains the idea of a possible injury that propels LA into the 1C position

Reactions: Ola

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lias was okay today, didn't notice him much. I hope he gets Dahlin's autograph this year just in case they don't play together next season. That'll sell for a lot in 50 years. :laugh:

It is also weird to watch one Lundqvist play and the other right after, but I'm not complaining.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
The highlight reel that can be created from this one game, 29 minutes in, for Dahlin could be compared to what most players could put together after a full career lol. Ridiculous.

I have no clue what the announcers are saying, but I can tell by the laughs the gist of it.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
Does the crowd every stop singing and banging on ****? Has been non-stop for 15 minutes.

I checked the other games and they're all singing , too. lol
That's how we do it in Sweden, we sing for our team :D

They haven't been able to really put it together just yet, but Friberg has stepped up after a slow start and Olofsson has one of the best shots in SHL so there's hope for that line.

Reactions: Revel

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah, seems a smart idea.

Nice to see a number of younger players in there. Hoping Boqvist and Olofsson make the WJC roster.

Is Sjalin injured? If not, I gotta think this means he's not making the WJC team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad