GDT: 2017 NHL Draft | LEAFS SELECT TIMOTHY LILJEGREN! | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
Also, I can't believe people think this draft is boring. That was the BEST experience!! So much drama leading to #17! I lost my mind in my basement over here. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
This is unbelievable, I can't think of a player that'd fit with our young core better. Only like five players in this draft I'd trade him for, tops :laugh:

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Wow. Pumped. I shotgunned a beer and just made a complete mess in my living room. But it was worth it. Could be the steal of the draft.

TheMadHatTrick

Nov 2, 2008
I'm literally stunned. This has been the best two days in recent Toronto draft memory for me.

Injury causes the guy the Raptors fans really wanted and at a position of need in OG Anunoby to fall from the top half of the draft to our pick and we take him.

Now injury causes the guy all Leafs fans wanted and at a position of great need to fall into our laps.

I'm speechless. So happy.

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
I remember two years ago, thinking we should tank two years in a row and hope to god we get one of Matthews and Liljegren.

lol.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
This is what it feels like to have a good management and team? I've never felt this before.

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
I've never seen so much universal happiness on this board for a Leafs pick xD

(Besides Matthews... and even then there were a couple who wanted Laine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad