Post-Game Talk: 2017 NHL Draft | III

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Petersson, Lind, Gadjovich and DiPietro so far is pretty good?

Horrorshow

Jun 1, 2009
I feel as if a dark cloud (maybe Weisbrod) has been lifted from our draft table. I feel befuddled with this good draft so far.

the first guy to greet our prospects (at least Gadjovich and Dipietro) seems to be Jonathan Wall? Not saying he's running the draft, but he has been prominent at the table.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
Y2K said:
Give us the goods. You're there right now aren't you? You made these picks didn't you?? Where is your alibi damn it!!!

I haven't been this pleased about something Canuck related in a long long time. For once I'm getting endorphins from something Canuck related, instead of high blood pressure.
:laugh: I haven't even brushed my teeth.

the first guy to greet our prospects (at least Gadjovich and Dipietro) seems to be Jonathan Wall? Not saying he's running the draft, but he has been prominent at the table.
You know, I've wanted to discuss him for a while. I have seen some posters give a lot of credit to Judd Brackett for our College/USHL picks, but go deeper and Wall is the main guy at the games and credited for several of those choices.

Or it could be he is just sitting more conveniently at the table to meet these guys :laugh:

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
D-man at 95? A player that might become a bottom pairing, shutdown guy would be nice.

Any PP qbs ala Jordan Subban available around 95?~

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
all that's left is getting ferance and this draft is nuts

Horrorshow

Jun 1, 2009
You know, I've wanted to discuss him for a while. I have seen some posters give a lot of credit to Judd Brackett for our College/USHL picks, but go deeper and Wall is the main guy at the games and credited for several of those choices.

Or it could be he is just sitting more conveniently at the table to meet these guys :laugh:

no, no. that's enough evidence for me to declare him our new draft overlord.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad