GDT: 2017 NHL Draft | II

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Fabian Zetterlund is the pick.

Analyst: "Cross between Zetterberg and Fabian Brunnstrom"

That's just lazy.

I couldn't tell if it's just too early in the morning or what...But i was just waking up the neighborhood laughing my ass off at that idiotic comment. :laugh:

tiny103

Jun 28, 2008
Ottawa
Lipanov or DiPietro is ours (if we want them to be). This is shaping up to be an awesome draft. Perhaps the "revamp" of the scouting department has already taken place? Lol

May be possible Benning finally decided to make his own mark on the scouting instead of relying any further on the old group.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
So disappointed and disheartened we passed on Anderson-Dolan, but snatching up Lind, Gadjovich, and DiPietro today....what in the blue hell is going on? A draft where I like every pick we've made????

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Not sure about a 6' goalman.

All the first 3 picks are late birthdays. At least Utica will get some talent earlier.

DiPietro isn't "tall", but as per the combine, he actually has more or less the same wingspan as some of the much taller 6'3"+ goaltenders.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
So who will the Stars trade for now to save there crap ass D core lol we'll see you at the draft next year Dallas

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
So disappointed and disheartened we passed on Anderson-Dolan, but snatching up Lind, Gadjovich, and DiPietro today....what in the blue hell is going on? A draft where I like every pick we've made????

Amazing draft man just amazing

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Will he be with team canada

imagine he's the starter in 2019???

Is that a good thing? :laugh: Seems like blaming the goaltenders is an annual holiday tradition. Now that it's going to be a Canucks prospect goaltender? hooooo boy if they don't bring home the gold...:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad