NFL: 2017 NFL Training Camps thread

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
To Dakota, think Eagles released DBG and Angholor or he just sucks either way.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

Jonathan Jones is one of the best. Also in that article is how both Cam and Stewart campaigned for McCaffrey over Fournette, with Cam specifically saying that Fournette was too similar too Stewart.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I will always trust Adam over Ian

Both are better then La Canfora who usually proves rather unreliable and just seems to exist to ruin draft for people on twitter

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Cant say I am surprised

Bears admitted they signed him knowing potential knee issues would be problem during contract ,, Was mostly ineffective last season

I hope this is final year of the Fox mistake

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon

Both are better then La Canfora who usually proves rather unreliable and just seems to exist to ruin draft for people on twitter

I had to unfollow La Canfora.

There was just no reason to continue doing so since he tweeted nothing of value and anything he did get was just piggy backing off of Schefter, Glazer or Rapoport, plus the spoiling of draft picks.

And then you add in the fact he loves tweeting about political stuff, which I hate to begin with, and then acts like a dick to people when they told him to either chill it with the politics or god forbid had a different opinion than his.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I unfollowed Rapoport for awhile, but I think he's gotten better over the last year or so.

And I don't think those tweets are necessarily in conflict with each other. One is just more conservative than the other.

Sep 19, 2008
Will be attending a public Ravens scrimmage this Sunday. They are charging 10 dollars for parking this year, last year it was free :rant:

Anyone who ever goes to any of these things, it's usually pretty cool, they warm up and then run these passing or defensive drills.

You forgot Jason in Dundalk.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20167376/devontae-booker-denver-broncos-6-weeks-wrist-injury

Just hours after Denver Broncos coach Vance Joseph said running back Devontae Booker had earned some carries with the starting offense when training camp opened, the team decided to move Booker to the physically unable to perform list.

According to team sources contacted Wednesday night, Booker is expected to miss six weeks with a wrist injury that has bothered him at times almost since the team's spring OTA workouts. Booker reported with the rest of the team's veterans on Wednesday, and during his physical, he told the Broncos' medical staff that the injury had flared up.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
More Ravens news

Gonna be unsurprising when Harbaugh takes a job at Ohio State or something before the end of the summer

Harbaugh brothers at rival schools? I'm down for that. I guess this under the assumption Urban takes his dream job at ND

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad