NFL Draft: 2017 NFL Draft - Part 2

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
4.7 corners are always a no to me.

I'm skeptical about the value of evaluating based on timed stats, but I'm not sure that there's a successful corner in the league with that type of speed.

Only db I can think of that has been successful with that type of timed speed is Tony Jefferson.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I'm skeptical about the value of evaluating based on timed stats, but I'm not sure that there's a successful corner in the league with that type of speed.

Only db I can think of that has been successful with that type of timed speed is Tony Jefferson.

Who is a safety. Tabor can't move.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
iirc Peppers is a punishing hitter. What's wrong with him?

This is some Toronto type **** going down. xD

Garret, Peppers, Ndjoku (or whatver) and Kizer. What's the RB situation in Cleveland?

Peppers isn't a punishing hitter. Isn't a ballhawk. Isn't really anything but a really good athlete.

Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer

Not a bad haul. Obi Melifonwu could be an option at 65.

I know Gene has talked about this too, but above this, you kind of don't know which position he plays. Doesn't mean he can't be good, but he seems to be like not great at enough to be the hybrid type he looks like he is.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Willie Brown got away with telling Philadelphia to shut up. And it's not like the Raiders are popular here

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Saints better love whoever they're trying to get, because it's not like they have to do what they're trying to do

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Willie does whatever the hell he wants. :laugh:

He's also here like every damn year, although I think that's because he's the only one the NFL can get, because if you're a true Raider, you ****ing hate everybody.

Which is a kind of attitude that would endear him to Philadelphia.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Zach Cunningham fits the mold of the Texans at ILB. Just wish he were more explosive and impactful as a tackler. He's a dragger.

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
He's also here like every damn year, although I think that's because he's the only one the NFL can get, because if you're a true Raider, you ****ing hate everybody.

Which is a kind of attitude that would endear him to Philadelphia.

I'd love to listen to that phone call when the NFL calls George Atkinson or Phil Villapiano :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
V for Villanova! Ambler, PA, about a 20 minute drive out my front door. Andy Reid still has a pulse from people here in town.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad