2017 Free Agents thus far?

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
So you expect OP to ask a question and then not answer it himself for his team? He doesn't have to of course but there's nothing wrong with doing that.

I think it was pretty clear the point I was trying to make. But if you didn’t see it, I doubt he creates an entire thread like this if the leafs had under performing UFAs.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
For the Kings, Cammalleri has been a decent depth scorer on the 3rd line with PP time. 7 points in 13 games for 1 mil is pretty acceptable.

Kuemper has a 2-0-1 record, no complaints.

Folin has been a good 6/7, scored a big goal the other night.

Laich has been a serviveable defensive C in the wake of Carter’s injury.

College FA Alex Iafallo has been f***ing amazing next to Kopitar and Brown. Should have way more than 1G 5A, but he’s helping set plays up all over the ice. Best signing LA made this summer.

Fantenberg has 4 assists as a 6/7 dman. Would like him to earn more ice time but he’s still transitioning to the North American game.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I think it was pretty clear the point I was trying to make. But if you didn’t see it, I doubt he creates an entire thread like this if the leafs had under performing UFAs.

I doubt anyone ever creates a thread if they don't have something they want to talk about. Posters aren't allowed to want to talk about their team and you can only start threads when you want to talk about other teams. I hope you never want to talk about the Flyers, that would be awful. Get over yourself.

It's not like he made a thread only about the Leafs free agents to talk about them(which also would have been fine but I could understand the hate and such a topic would probably be more suited to the Leafs board) . It's a fine thread topic, regardless of why he wanted to start it.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I doubt anyone ever creates a thread if they don't have something they want to talk about. Posters aren't allowed to want to talk about their team and you can only start threads when you want to talk about other teams. I hope you never want to talk about the Flyers, that would be awful. Get over yourself.

It's not like he made a thread only about the Leafs free agents to talk about them(which also would have been fine but I could understand the hate and such a topic would probably be more suited to the Leafs board) . It's a fine thread topic, regardless of why he wanted to start it.
Didn’t even catch the fact that you are a leafs fan. Look in the mirror. People liked my post aka feel the same way. It comes off as boasting and there isn’t really any other way about it. It’s also very common to your fan base as you may have heard on here.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Shattenkirk has been good, he's the powerplay savior we have been searching for for a decade.

Desharnias has been okay I guess.

Pavelec is pretty much what I expected and that is not very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad