NFL GDT: 2017 AFC Division Round: (1) New England Patriots vs (5) Tennessee Titans

NE vs TEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I don't think anyone was saying he would be the "best". Obviously the best fit is playing for him right now. But he's the best fit for anyone coach.

Mariota would be a lot better given adequate offensive coaching, and McDaniels could be that guy. Not the only one though.
No argument there. He'd definitely get the most out of Marcus.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Titans didn't have much of a chance of begin with and they basically had no chance after the officiating in the first half.

It's all Pats now though. Great job by their defense and now they can probably put the game away here.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It must feel so damn good to be a part of that team. That feeling that you’re wanted and a part of something elite and superior.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Hey Romo, remember when it was 7-0 Titans and you were chittering like a chipmunk as always, blathering on about "we told you it would be a close game!!" "We said all week this wouldn't be a blowout!!"

Yeah next time wait until at least the fourth quarter before pulling the "we're so much smarter than you!" shpiel.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Hey Romo, remember when it was 7-0 Titans and you were chittering like a chipmunk as always, blathering on about "we told you it would be a close game!!" "We said all week this wouldn't be a blowout!!"

Yeah next time wait until at least the fourth quarter before pulling the "we're so much smarter than you!" shpiel.

To be fair, Romo actually does fairly decent commentary most of the time.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
It must feel so damn good to be a part of that team. That feeling that you’re wanted and a part of something elite and superior.
I don't even think a lot of Patriots players realize this. They will look back in 30-40 years and just be in awe of how dominant the Patriots were/have been.

I don't think most of us were around to see Lombardi, but if he was a better coach than Belichick it's just hard to imagine. But I also realize he didn't have the benefit of technology, draft combines, etc. But still, Belichick run is insane in considering this era of football.

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005

Tony pounding his chest over the Titans taking a 7-0 lead in the 1st quarter was one of the best parts of the game.

Pump the brakes a little bit, Tony.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Patriots run like, dwarfs the Niners and Steelers at this point.

12 of last 16 AFC title games appeared in, 7 super bowl appearances, 5 super bowl wins, last team to go unbeaten in the regular season.

Just go away already. Please.

Reactions: IslesFan2017

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The Patriots run like, dwarfs the Niners and Steelers at this point.

12 of last 16 AFC title games appeared in, 7 super bowl appearances, 5 super bowl wins, last team to go unbeaten in the regular season.

Just go away already. Please.
To me, it's not even a question.

But I wasn't around then. So I guess I'm biased in a way but I'm a fan of sports history and this run is as dominant as they come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad